IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, actually, I *might* have got it.
If I'd known more about this "Connie Chung" person, that is... Ya gotta have *both* ends of the stick, in order to make a connection.

And, OK, if I'd read Murphy&Shapiro a bit more recently. (And more recent ones, perhaps?)(*)

Still doesn't mean it was anywhere *near* acceptable posting standard, of course.

(*): Stick to old classics like Nuihc and Mr Gordon, BOx, and I'll be right with ya. (Or, better yet, try to graduate to real books. You're supposed to grow out of Remo at about the same time as your pimples.)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New you dont grow out of pimples
they just migrate to your ass. :-)
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Since corporations are the equivelent of human but they have no "concience" they are by definition sociopaths
New In some cases the whole face migrates there...
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the wise cannot see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
     And WILL you ******* stop THAT, too?!? - (CRConrad) - (7)
         Re: And WILL you ******* stop THAT, too?!? - (deSitter)
         I dont care what connies nationality is - (boxley) - (5)
             The ultimate "inside joke". - (Brandioch) - (4)
                 thank you very much :-) -NT - (boxley)
                 Well, actually, I *might* have got it. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     you dont grow out of pimples - (boxley) - (1)
                         In some cases the whole face migrates there... -NT - (inthane-chan)

I'm sorry Dave, but Dave's friend Dave says Dave's at Dave's house.
38 ms