IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I do understand that
Truly. The cost of this war is staggering. Is it the best way to help the Iraqi people? I doubt it. I don't know what the best option is.

Everything about how the US went about getting into this war is wrong. Manipulating US Citizens, wrong. Violating international law, wrong. Destroying any pretence of diplomacy among our ALLIES -- so very, very wrong. The precedent the US is setting for the future, if I may be blunt, scares the shit out of me. And that we're doing it while wrecking an economy that, barring the war, could actually be *recovering*, really pisses me off.

And I certainly don't want to see this happen with North Korea, which is led by another madman that I would be perfectly happy to see kick off tomorrow. All that aside, part of me hopes that we win this war quickly, and that a democratic Iraq DOES get established. I don't know if that's my optimistic side or my naive, jingoistic side.

At any rate, that's not the part of me that wins the argument. It's just the part that never really goes away.
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
New 'wot 'e said...
Despite Moron^h^h^h^h^hMarlowe's attempts to portray me as something I'm not, I'm pretty much in the same boat. The dictators have to go, including dictator Bush. The problem is, how do we get rid of them without setting a much worse precident.
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the wise cannot see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
New Or replacing them with another dictator.
That's why we need to start at the most basic level.

The individual.

Educate the individual.

But we haven't even done that with our own people.
     The most diabolical article yet. - (cwbrenn) - (12)
         Your not cured yet boy. - (ChrisR)
         Look at more options. - (Brandioch) - (8)
             So if we send 75 billion... - (bepatient) - (4)
                 Sweet. - (Silverlock) - (3)
                     Not the only one... - (bepatient)
                     Don't bother. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                         Theres another story already posted... - (bepatient)
             I do understand that - (cwbrenn) - (2)
                 'wot 'e said... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                     Or replacing them with another dictator. - (Brandioch)
         hers something to make you feel better - (boxley) - (1)
             YAN version, via NPR this AM: - (Ashton)

This is starting to sound like and invasion of "Them!". EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-krrrrrk-ick-ick-ick-ka-ka-ka. Sheesh!
49 ms