IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What about our home-grown Terrorists, long made welcome?
Just heard from Daniel Shorr (on NPR):

Jerry Falwell has decreed that, this has occurred because we support abortion..

Since there is common ground amongst all those we call Fundamentalists: Each one Knows with Certainty -- what all others on the planet *ought* to be like (or they deserve to have each Special God's eternal torture invoked).

I suggest that there is no measurable difference amongst The Taliban or the Christian (or ____) Fundamentalists. These are the self-identified Enemies of the Open Society wherever found, and their propaganda is the source-doggerel for every local atrocity now and next, committed locally.

Each "funny looking person with a rag on head" or Arabic-looking person in a suit -- next attacked by heartless ignoramuses who often have A Good Book to blame for their idiocy -- is one of these 'Fundamentalists' at heart. And by definition.

Jihad? - that's the killing of doctors, the bashing of gays in Murica's local Jihad: culminated in Tuesday's results of that mindset in merely escalated action. These are brothers, only.. most who operate from Supreme disdain for the opinions of others, do their fuming one day a week, and amongst the like-minded Anointed Ones.

I know who the Major enemy is, was, always identifiable at home and abroad: 'Righteous' Fanaticism. Now let us be vigilant as we watch the inevitable clamor for "safety at all cost" via "just a few surrenderings of civil liberties".
These clamors will also give aid and sustenance to our very Own homegrown Terrorists.. whose late-night Tee Vee programs have been shown for decades.

Nice that the above clergy have expressed a small plea for 'tolerance' next. How very *LATE* of them all; they have been utterly silent re the others who use their very same 'religious dogma' for Terrorism. 'Tolerance' has a nice ring to it - but in many Murican groups, rarely taken to task by the other "Faith-filled" - tolerance is stroking the asp at your breast. Is coward too strong a word for those who keep silent while their basic totems are appropriated - seen to be used for Evil?

Ashton
meta-Jihad? Stamp out *all* the Holy warriors.. with just plain Goodness. Ostracize the sociopaths everywhere: take that long evaded first step towards self-respect (while worshipping that Deity of Choice). Burn their er "charters" in holy mother church: visibly and with publicity. Or shut-up about 'tolerance'... after the Next atrocity.
New Not sure I see the difference...
...between pinning the blame on godless atheists like Falwell and criticizing this by pinning it on the Christian beliefs? Sounds like the same realm of coin to me.
New Beliefs are.. as Believers act (never mind claimed 'God').
New Falwell is a moron.
He thinks that this is the fault of everyone who isn't him, basically.

Idiot.

I'm only grateful that he's over there and not over here.
--
Peter
Shill For Hire
New He appeals to a vociferous group of similar IQ.
Or his rantings would be beneath comment. Another one heard from amidst all this, was his fellow hatemonger, one Pat Robertson. We've always had these programs, ever since radio began (and early-on, a real Fascist called "Father Coughlan").

I don't know if UK has its share of these loons, with regular airtime and soliciting of funds, "to keep the race/theology pure" (?)

I may be wrong about the effect though - if enough wannabe fundamentalists just happen to notice how similar both sound to bin Laden..

Nahhh... I'd guess the hate fills a real void.

A.
     Deny Them Their Victory - (Fearless Freep) - (5)
         What about our home-grown Terrorists, long made welcome? - (Ashton) - (4)
             Not sure I see the difference... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                 Beliefs are.. as Believers act (never mind claimed 'God'). -NT - (Ashton)
             Falwell is a moron. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 He appeals to a vociferous group of similar IQ. - (Ashton)

Same LRPD time, same LRPD channel.
72 ms