IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New While all that may be true,
U of M made the right call. Freedom of Speech can be inconvenient and insulting, but that's why it's protected.
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
New Agreed.
But I wonder if they would publish an anti Israeli cartoon.

Yeh, life's not fair.
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
     Freedom of speech is bi-directional - (boxley) - (19)
         Re: Freedom of speech is bi-directional - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
             working peacefully? how so - (boxley) - (15)
                 She was simply trying to stop the bulldozing of a house. - (a6l6e6x) - (14)
                     and the person he ran over was a government sponsored - (boxley) - (13)
                         I don't understand how a non-violent person is a terrorist. - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                             she should have been arrested and deported - (boxley) - (11)
                                 Since burning an american flag is constitutionally protected - (cwbrenn) - (10)
                                     thats not the part that is annoying - (boxley) - (9)
                                         And for all that - - (Ashton) - (5)
                                             It was photographed. - (Silverlock)
                                             when did I ever say it was not? - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 Your example fails. They are evicted. Not killed. -NT - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                     if they refuse to leave peacefully in Tampa, killed -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Cute, you added "peacefully". -NT - (Brandioch)
                                         I'd still like to know - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                             Not me. - (Brandioch)
                                         Great logic. - (Brandioch)
             While all that may be true, - (cwbrenn) - (1)
                 Agreed. - (a6l6e6x)

Power has been restored.
53 ms