IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New On the other hand
Did you see Microsoft's donation? 5 million in cash, 5 million in software.

Huh? To value software disaster donations at 5 million when you can produce it for pennies is a bit of a stretch.
That no man should scruple, or hesitate a moment to use arms in defense of so valuable a blessing [as freedom], on which all the good and evil of life depends, is clearly my opinion; yet arms ... should be the last resource. - George Washington
New and then claim it as a tax write off...
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Software and services.
Some of the $5m is also them lending people to help get things up and running, as well as keeping them running.

I agree, I don't like the "fake" donation - but it's not all fake.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New Legit stuff, fine.
The cash (though five million seems pretty low for Microsoft, maybe Bill Gates will chip in from one of his charitable multi tens of million charities) is fine. Volunteering services and personnel is fine. Adding software leaves a sour taste.
That no man should scruple, or hesitate a moment to use arms in defense of so valuable a blessing [as freedom], on which all the good and evil of life depends, is clearly my opinion; yet arms ... should be the last resource. - George Washington
New well we kicked in 2 mill from the company and a match from
employee's. Dunno about the service end, the telco's will call when they figger they need us.
thanx,
bill
why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
     Amazon's running total of donations. - (Arkadiy) - (5)
         On the other hand - (wharris2) - (4)
             and then claim it as a tax write off... -NT - (cforde)
             Software and services. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                 Legit stuff, fine. - (wharris2)
             well we kicked in 2 mill from the company and a match from - (boxley)

This results in serious pain.
38 ms