IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: No, they're fighting for their own sorry...
Republican Guard asses. --But according to all extant reports, these aren't the dreaded RGs, much less the SRGs, but rather "irregulars," some of whom are described as clad in (I'm not making this up) "black pyjamas."

Hell, we can beat a bunch of wogs in black pyjamas, hey?

Also on today's news--the US general (?) giving the briefing, saying that the foe in today's engagements was given to striking and then "slipping away."

Ah, the wily VC elude our just reprisals again.

But I suspect that, notwithstanding all the shite we've been fed to the contrary, that our Forces of Peace and Enlightenment will find plenty of pissed-off locals to shoot at them. God knows Our Brave Boys haven't seen much in the way of flowers and parades today, eh?

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New What they probably are...
is party and security officals who were issued rifles and given permisson to kill at will. They are indeed fighting for they sorry asses - relatives of people they sent to torture chambers and camps will not miss their chance at revenge. I am not sure why it took 4 hours to smoke them out.
--

It made Ketchup!
Sweet Ketchup!
Put it on a hot dog, put it on a burger,
Put it on your sister and she'll holler blody murder!
Sweet Ketchup.

--Tom Paxton.
     Effect of the bombs on the civilians in Baghdad - (marlowe) - (6)
         Those statements don't match the reality being reported. - (Brandioch) - (4)
             No, they're fighting for their own sorry... - (marlowe) - (3)
                 I'm handing out free clues. - (Brandioch)
                 Re: No, they're fighting for their own sorry... - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     What they probably are... - (Arkadiy)
         Nope. - (inthane-chan)

I would not worry too much, but just in case I'd monitor my socks and coat hangers for mysterious acts of spontaneous annihilation and replication.
65 ms