IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yep. Agreed.
There is a term that describes the way I think the rest of the President's men (and the president himself) view Colin Powell. I won't use the term here, because it is horribly racist. But it starts with "uppity." And they seem to be doing everything in their power to put him in his place.

This is disgraceful. He should have resigned a long time ago, but he obviously feels some sort of duty and obligation that compells him to keep doing his job, regardless of how he's been hamstringed. My fear, though, is that it is destroying *his* credibility, which means that a much needed voice of restraint has been utterly decimated and will never be useful again.
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
New That's not even remotely fair.
They were pissed at him because he was WRONG to sqaunder so much time on that UN quagmire. And he himself has tacitly admitted he was wrong. Which is to his credit, by the way, on account of he was in fact demonstrably wrong. By so doing, he salvaged some of his credibility, when he otherwise would have lost it all.

People may or may not listen to him from now on, but they won't impugn his motives. Well, maybe on the Left, but we all know how they are. This guy is every bit as honest and decent as Jimmy Carter pretends to be.

So what do you think of those who call Ms. Rice Skeeza?
The future is leaving the station, the US is at the throttle, and the Left isn't on board.
No oil for TotalFinaElf!
CHICKENHAWK! Scourge of clucking hens everywhere!
Victory is the answer. There are no alternatives.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New "... as he pretends to be."
Glad to see you not even being remotely fair in return. I appreciate the show of solidarity on your part. :P
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
     Pro or Con - American Statecraft in Utter Shambles - (deSitter) - (4)
         Yep. Agreed. - (cwbrenn) - (2)
             That's not even remotely fair. - (marlowe) - (1)
                 "... as he pretends to be." - (cwbrenn)
         reversal of the 50's this time dulles has the whitehouse -NT - (boxley)

Should be pasted on all overpasses.
143 ms