IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The transformation has begun.
When this started, our military was facing their military.

Now...
U.S. field officers said the Marine battalion spearheading the fight had suffered significant casualties in a battle with [link|http://define.ansme.com/words/i/irregular.html|irregular] guerrilla fighters known as Saddam's Fedayeen.
These are NOT military units.

They are the citizens of Iraq who hate the US invasion so much that they are willing to fight on their own, without Saddam's control.

This is the "quagmire" that was predicted.
New No..the quagmire comes later
AFTER we've officially taken over.

When Muahmood, who's brother was killed by the Baath party and who's mother was raped decided to get some revenge and goes after them. And is willing to kill anyone or anything that stands in his way.

(Which is why I said that if we take over, it shouldn't be a democracy - but a military governor).

New There will be that, too.
I still think that this is the point where it goes from being a battle of one army against another to the people against the invaders.
New Fedayeen are (Para)Military
[link|http://www.globalsecurity.org/intell/world/iraq/fedayeen.htm|http://www.globalsec...iraq/fedayeen.htm]

The paramilitary Fedayeen Saddam (Saddam's `Men of Sacrifice') was founded by Saddam's son Uday in 1995. In September 1996 Uday was removed from command of the Fedayeen. Uday's removal may have stemmed from an incident in March 1996 when Uday transfered sophisticated weapons from Republican Guards to the Saddam Fedayeen without Saddam's knowledge. Control passed to Qusay, further consolidating his responsibility for the Iraqi security apparatus. The deputy commander is Staff Lieutenant General Mezahem Saab Al Hassan Al-Tikriti. According to reports, control of Saddam Hussein\ufffds personal militia was later passed back to his eldest son, Uday.

The Fedayeen, with a total strength reportedly between 18,000 and 40,000 troops, is composed of young soldiers recruited from regions loyal to Saddam. The unit reports directly to the Presidential Palace, rather than through the army command, and is responsible for patrol and anti-smuggling duties. Though at times improperly termed an "elite" unit, the Fedayeen is a politically reliable force that can be counted on to support Saddam against domestic opponents. It started out as a rag-tag force of some 10,000-15,000 "bullies and country bumpkins." They are supposed to help protect the president and Uday, and carry out much of the police's dirty work.
--
Chris Altmann
New The references I had didn't show that.
Thanks.

I understood them to be very similar to our militia groups. "Para-military" but without direct governmental links.
New rageddy ass version of brownshirts
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Stirling
     Heavy Causalties Among US Forces - (deSitter) - (17)
         Re: Heavy Causalties Among US Forces - (gdaustin) - (10)
             Those are the ones you've heard about - (jake123) - (4)
                 Reports in Israeli newspapers - (bluke)
                 Russian reporting - (rcareaga) - (2)
                     Different situation - (jake123) - (1)
                         Re: Different situation - (rcareaga)
             It is clear that US news organizations are censoring ... - (bluke) - (4)
                 Uh... it's all over CNN and ABC on TV. - (admin)
                 As I thought... - (admin) - (2)
                     I thought the web was better then that - (bluke) - (1)
                         As I said elsewhere: - (admin)
         The transformation has begun. - (Brandioch) - (5)
             No..the quagmire comes later - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                 There will be that, too. - (Brandioch)
             Fedayeen are (Para)Military - (altmann) - (2)
                 The references I had didn't show that. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                     rageddy ass version of brownshirts -NT - (boxley)

I am so upset that this clown of a woman figured out my SUPER PLAN TO SCAM MILLIONS FROM THE UNKNOWING BEANIE WORLD!
49 ms