IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Violation of resolution 678
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=90557|Please read this] explains it in more detail.

"Bill gates cannot guarantee Windows, so how are you going to guarantee my safety?"
-John Crichton to the Emperor of the Scarrans on [link|http://www.farscape.com|FarScape]
New Lots of detail. Very little applicable.
So, we have to kill innocent Iraqis because Saddam has rockets?

I notice you've back off of your ORIGINAL position that he had "weapons of mass destruction".

In fact, you don't even bother to mention it any more.

So, are those rockets worth killing children over?
New Re: Lots of detail. Very little applicable.
Rocket which violate resolution 678, and can be used for long range attacks using nuclear, chemical, or biological payloads. Come on Saddam had 12 years to destroy the things and he did not. They wouldn't use them for short range attacks because it would hit their country and troops and people as well, but they would use them in long range attacks.

We are only targeting military targets, not children. I think it is best we end this discussion if you insit on saying we are targeting children.

"Bill gates cannot guarantee Windows, so how are you going to guarantee my safety?"
-John Crichton to the Emperor of the Scarrans on [link|http://www.farscape.com|FarScape]
New So you don't think children will die in this invasion?
Explain why Saddam has not used nuke/chem/bio weapons.

Children will die in this invasion.

That is the reality.

And you are STILL going on about:
Rocket which violate resolution 678, and can be used for long range attacks using nuclear, chemical, or biological payloads.
The rockets cannot deliver those payloads.

Because Saddam does not have those payloads.

Dead children.

Because Saddam does not have the weapons you claim he has.

But don't feel bad. It's not like they were real boys and girls. Just some more rag head gutter snipes.

The world's probably better of without them.
New yeah, they might get run over by a drunk
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Stirling
New I see no further need to continue this conversation

New Correction: Children have died already.
[link|http://www.moffitt-tech.com/foo/war.html|Pointing to a primitive page I put up w/photos of dead Iraqi children BEFORE the war "started"]
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
     Bush wanted a holy war, now he has one... - (cwbrenn) - (39)
         Bring them on - (orion) - (38)
             Remember the Ewoks -NT - (altmann) - (5)
                 Wasn't Denzel Washington in that? -NT - (deSitter)
                 Different movie - (orion) - (3)
                     *whoosh* -NT - (altmann)
                     It gets worse. - (marlowe) - (1)
                         You're the one that says they exist. - (Brandioch)
             September 11th ring a bell? -NT - (Brandioch) - (10)
                 Re: September 11th ring a bell? - (orion) - (9)
                     Re: September 11th ring a bell? - (deSitter) - (6)
                         "Never start a land war in Asia" -NT - (pwhysall) - (5)
                             Next up - Bush tries to outsmart a Sicilan. -NT - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                                 In-con-THEEV-able! -NT - (admin) - (3)
                                     Truly, you have a dizzying intellect. -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                         ObLRPD: Naive is one word for it. -NT - (admin)
                                         Is that better than dazzling? -NT - (Ashton)
                     "What is the best that they got, a guy name Mohamed with a j - (Brandioch) - (1)
                         Point well made - (orion)
             No. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 Veiled? -NT - (mmoffitt)
             The POINT, Norm, - (cwbrenn) - (18)
                 Liberal forces in Pakistan, for example.. - (deSitter)
                 My point - (orion) - (16)
                     So where are the nuke/chem/bio attacks? - (Brandioch) - (15)
                         Re: So where are the nuke/chem/bio attacks? - (orion) - (5)
                             "So that is proof that they do have WOMD of some sort." - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                 Part of the disarment agreement was to get rid of the SCUDs - (orion) - (3)
                                     And Molly tore that apart already. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                         If the $100B were spent on eduction.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                             Exactly. -NT - (Brandioch)
                         Please read - (orion) - (8)
                             I read that. Now, show me where it mentions chem/bio. -NT - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                 Violation of resolution 678 - (orion) - (6)
                                     Lots of detail. Very little applicable. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                         Re: Lots of detail. Very little applicable. - (orion) - (4)
                                             So you don't think children will die in this invasion? - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                 yeah, they might get run over by a drunk -NT - (boxley)
                                                 I see no further need to continue this conversation -NT - (orion)
                                                 Correction: Children have died already. - (mmoffitt)

Just having a rest between bars...
108 ms