IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Would it sway you if there were/were not?

Many fears are born of stupidity and ignorance -
Which you should be feeding with rumour and generalisation.
BOfH, 2002 "Episode" 10
New Does it matter?
Anyway what I was getting at - the spiritual leaders need to have an apolitical summit of their own, with embedded reporters. But, I can't think of anyone to represent the US.

The only thing that can stave of catastrophe is the intervention of religious leaders in order to demand good will on the part of the citizens of the world - and, American style, encourage these people to forget their age old hatreds and confront their own sins.
-drl
New I disagree, but philosophically
The only thing that can stave of catastrophe is the intervention of religious leaders in order to demand good will on the part of the citizens of the world...

There won't be anyone to represent the US, because we're too full of ourselves as individuals to accept spiritual oversight. The only decent religious leadership I have seen in the US is not crowd control, but one-on-one interaction, which, unfortunately, takes longer to develop; so, if it isn't already in place, IMO it ain't gonna be.

Feel free to differ, but I don't think we are going to get this one out of the anecdotal stage. It's a personal point-of-view.

Many fears are born of stupidity and ignorance -
Which you should be feeding with rumour and generalisation.
BOfH, 2002 "Episode" 10
     Are there any Amer. "spiritual" "leaders" against this war? -NT - (deSitter) - (4)
         Would it sway you if there were/were not? -NT - (tseliot) - (2)
             Does it matter? - (deSitter) - (1)
                 I disagree, but philosophically - (tseliot)
         The head of Bush's church. -NT - (Silverlock)

Keep your friends close, but independent consultants closer.
39 ms