1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New one in and one out or one set of addy on one
and the rest on the other?
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Stirling
New Re: one in and one out or one set of addy on one
I believe both have a set of addresses and are fully bidirectional. We have general corp web surfing, light inbound web traffic for a few customers to specific web applications, and "production" FTP, it, lots of heavy FTP traffic going both directions.

We have a 3rd T1 that is usually email only on a different router.

I got bottlnecked on getting a file via FTP from a vendor. So I was given an account on the email server just to pull the file over the 3rd T1. But I would rather the other actually works! We have a bunch of "production" people who are supposed to be moving stuff around. I only got involved when my project was going to be late because the file was not showing up, and then I screamed loud enough to be given an account on the email server just for FTP. Not the norm!
New Is ftp being served to the one T1? that could be the issue?
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Stirling
     Cisco question - (broomberg) - (5)
         how are you load balancing would be the first question - (boxley) - (4)
             Can't provide config - (broomberg) - (3)
                 one in and one out or one set of addy on one - (boxley) - (2)
                     Re: one in and one out or one set of addy on one - (broomberg) - (1)
                         Is ftp being served to the one T1? that could be the issue? -NT - (boxley)

Everyone is terrible and the world is burning.
40 ms