IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yes, the fundamentalsits fear they are obsolescent
while increasingly, and even amongst their own (bastardized version of) religion: many know they are obsolete.

I switched through a local religious station last night (Ch 42 in SF area). I was so astounded I wrote down this "preacher"s words in response to some writer (asking a question) from Texas. I misssed the Q. (Dunno who this paragon calls hisself, but he accepts donations at 800-643-4645)

His response, Every Texan knows that God wants you to use a gun if you need to.. always has.. (So we may presume the nature of the Q asked) Then he went on with some inane remark ~ ".. well, it's getting close to the weekend [saintly cackle..]".

He then launched into reply to some other letter asking his interpretation of, 2 Thessalonians 2:3; made comments like, "..rapturing a few people outta here" (via a 'false Christ' - seems you need to have your Christ present a holographic-ID). Remarks about "One verse Charlies" who, "don't teach ALL of the word.." And. So. On.

Presumably the only cross-religion concordance extant is: amongs the "Fundament-[remember its root]-alists" within each divergent True religion. These appear to share a common goal sanctifying the most primitive and ignorant instincts, calling these God's Word.

And there are millions inculcated as primitively. No one knows how to fight mobs with mindsets ~ Death=God's/Allah's Special Reward for horrific acts committed. Perhaps that lore shall be accumulated next.

Who knows where next this all shall lead except towards, those oft mentioned interesting times.

A.
New It sure doesn't seem to keep them from having one
final party... This article paints a decent picture of one of the first cultures that will be destroyed (RIP)

[link|http://www.echonyc.com/~onissues/su98goodwin.html|http://www.echonyc....goodwin.html]

The world has gotten much smaller during the past 200 years. These nomadic tribes, like most other endangered species on the planet, really have nowhere to find sanctuary anymore. In our anger, it's unfortunately easy to have the attitude, "let them kill eachother... great". I can't help but be haunted by the picture of the boys. In a past life, I was stationed in Turkey and witnessed a boy very much like the one in the center of the photograph almost beaten to death for "allegedly" stealing a loaf of bread. After the anger subsides here, I'm hoping that we will be able to discriminate between the perpetuators and the "other victims".
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

"Putting the fun back into funatic"
New A horrific picture of what occurs in 2001.
and 'mankind's (forget womankind) impotence to do more than wring hands and honor "national sovereignty".. as the idea is mocked by 36-year old sociopaths.

In that milieu.. it seems that Dubya's main concerns (aside from the impossible terrain) will be ~ to any invasion of Iraq:

How to separate out the (hiding, temporarily fled) perpetrators of this "government" of enrobed Sadists. I rather suppose we shall be seeing this played out anon. Many Afghan-speakers in the US Govt pool?

Awful link. Saved in Doomsday file.

A.
Dear Lord, please protect me from your followers..
New Quote for you Ash...
"God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts."

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

Does a religion such as this have any place - (screamer) - (17)
         False dichotomy - (tseliot) - (16)
             The trouble with those who are Other is... - (marlowe)
             Ridiculously good points you make, but... - (screamer) - (14)
                 Yes, the fundamentalsits fear they are obsolescent - (Ashton) - (3)
                     It sure doesn't seem to keep them from having one - (screamer) - (2)
                         A horrific picture of what occurs in 2001. - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Quote for you Ash... - (static)
                 I understand your pt of view, but am still reacting to it. - (tseliot) - (9)
                     When was the last stoning you attended? 1997, IIRC. - (mhuber)
                     Stoning is practiced daily in israel - (boxley) - (7)
                         Examples don't disprove the fact... - (tseliot) - (6)
                             Agreed, but let us strive for consistency - (Ashton) - (5)
                                 Which would be me, if it weren't for: - (tseliot) - (4)
                                     If I might quote thee, - (Ashton) - (3)
                                         Quote away - (tseliot) - (2)
                                             Unclear? - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                 yup saw a neato catoon today - (boxley)

Inside, they're not answering.
83 ms