IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I think you are wrong
Bush was Governor of Texas BEFORE becoming President of the United States, and Cheney had nothing to do with that. And people who covered the Governor's beat are saying that the management style in the Oval Office is pretty much what it was in Texas.

Bush is described as a boss who expects his underlings to do what he tells him. He delegates a lot of work and his people do a lot of processing of information for him -- but he always makes the final call, and expects his people to toe the line. Those who don't are fired.

Apparently he doesn't have a problem with staff his staff disagreeing with his decisions, but he does expect every single one of them to toe the line publically and to do what he says.

I'm not privy to what goes on behind the closed doors -- and I doubt anyone else here is -- but I do believe that Bush Jr is calling all the shots. I think Cheney is probably a trusted advisor and that his opinions hold a lot of weight, but I do not believe he's the "real president," any more than I believed that Bush Sr was an idiot when he was president (that was sort of a popular opinion back then, too).

And that is why I'm more concerned than ever about things. Bush Jr is a guy who, having made up his mind, will simply not listen to anyone to disagrees with him. It scares me, a lot.
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
New Karl Rove: AKA Co-President.
Was known as the Co-Governor when in Texas and is considered the driving/guiding force behind all of Bush's political success.
The world is only a simple place to the simple.
New Re Bush, who believes he writes his own speeches

esp the international ones (I just can't believe he wrote his speech to the UN earlier this year).

Cheers

Doug

Spectres from our past: Beware the future when your children & theirs come after you for what you may have been willing to condone today - dsm 2003

Motivational: When performing activities, ask yourself if the person you most want to be would do, or say, it - dsm 2003
New So Who IS He?
What did he do before he didn't join the military?
-drl
New Who are you asking about?
"Didn't join the military" is so non-exclusionary when applied to the bush team.
New Rove
-drl
New Great question
I would suspect the easiest place to learn about him would be old Molly Ivins columns. She's been talking about what a sham Bush is for years and her home turf is Texas. She's bound to have something.
New Re: Rove
[link|http://www.famoustexans.com/karlrove.htm|Here].

At age nine, Rove became a faithful Republican when he backed Richard Nixon against John Kennedy. Which I suppose is ~ to the Jesuits' program of inducting at age 5. Child abuse?

And then there's Phil Gramm.. need to know any more about the engrams circulating in this piece of work?

A.
New explains a lot, a conslutant
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Stirling
     Is Bush a "Dry Drunk"? - (deSitter) - (14)
         interesting, it leans on his speechs for evidence - (boxley) - (2)
             Um, not quite - (ben_tilly)
             heh, that's evidence for "soaking wet drunk" -NT - (deSitter)
         "Being There" | Peter Sellers: Says It ALL. -NT - (Ashton) - (10)
             Seriously - I have a problem with this interpretation - (dmarker) - (9)
                 I think you are wrong - (cwbrenn) - (8)
                     Karl Rove: AKA Co-President. - (Silverlock) - (7)
                         Re Bush, who believes he writes his own speeches - (dmarker)
                         So Who IS He? - (deSitter) - (5)
                             Who are you asking about? - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                 Rove -NT - (deSitter) - (3)
                                     Great question - (Silverlock)
                                     Re: Rove - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         explains a lot, a conslutant -NT - (boxley)

At least as intelligible as your X-Man666.JPG monologues.
55 ms