IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why we must fight
[link|http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,81450,00.html|http://www.foxnews.c...933,81450,00.html]

Do you hold the wolf's view?
Regards,
John Urberg
New Couldn't get past the by-line.
William Bennett? Now I know I'm on the right side of this.
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New used to feel sorry for him being wheelchair bound no more
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Stirling
New Can't assume
You can't assume that because your attacking a wolf that you are a shepard. It's perfectly possible for one wolf to attack another.

Jay
New Sorry but that writer lives in pixieland

>>
With Saddam flouting international law, and President Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair attempting to enforce it, portrayals of Bush as Adolf Hitler \ufffd as we saw and heard in the "human rights" protests \ufffd betray an ignorance of liberty, an ignorance of right and wrong, an ignorance of commonsense. Because Bush and Blair are putting together a coalition of countries to oust Saddam, they are labeled the warmongers and tyrants. We live in a confusing time indeed.
<<

This is purile garbage.

'International law' - this writer is either stupid or a propagandist.

"betray an ignorance " - no sorry but this writer was looking in the mirror when he wrote those words.

"an ignorance of commonsense" - Now he is on high class weed.

Sheesh -- Doug Marker

Spectres from our past: Beware the future when your children & theirs come after you for what you may have been willing to condone today - dsm 2003

Motivational: When performing activities, ask yourself if the person you most want to be would do, or say, it - dsm 2003
New Re: Sorry but that writer lives in pixieland
Me matey spake

This is purile garbage.

'International law' - this writer is either stupid or a propagandist.

"betray an ignorance " - no sorry but this writer was looking in the mirror when he wrote those words.

"an ignorance of commonsense" - Now he is on high class weed.

Yup! That's Bill Bennett! If he were a superhero, he'd be Commander Null.
-drl
     Why we must fight - (johnu) - (5)
         Couldn't get past the by-line. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             used to feel sorry for him being wheelchair bound no more -NT - (boxley)
         Can't assume - (JayMehaffey)
         Sorry but that writer lives in pixieland - (dmarker) - (1)
             Re: Sorry but that writer lives in pixieland - (deSitter)

This is a test of the Emergency LRPD System. This is only a test.
53 ms