IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Of course, you are right and everyone is wrong
New Run Away! Run Away!
At least in your case, yes. I know a HELL OF A LOT more about atomics than you.

I just told you of a SPECIFIC weapon completely ignored on that page. So its hardly complete.

There's 2 man-portable devices I know of. Unmentioned.

The common thing to do when you're shown to be wrong is apologise - or at least fess up.

But I wasn't expecting better from you.

Addison
     So what's with all the shock and disbelief? - (marlowe) - (45)
         Not much shock here - (JayMehaffey)
         That's not the point - (cwbrenn) - (37)
             Maybe I'm desensitized. - (marlowe) - (36)
                 Maybe we can learn something useful from this cruelty. - (brettj) - (35)
                     Not the people in this group - (bluke) - (30)
                         Difficult to reason with some one motivated by conviction. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                             And therefore what? - (bluke) - (6)
                                 Nothing arbitrary about it - (drewk) - (4)
                                     It is not so simple - (bluke) - (3)
                                         No responsible adult is ever fully innocent. - (marlowe) - (2)
                                             Easy for you to say - (bluke) - (1)
                                                 Maybe you're right. But what I have to wonder about is... - (marlowe)
                                 I was attempting to explain the sentiment. - (mmoffitt)
                         I do not advocate use of nuclear weapons . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (21)
                             How is a nuclear weapon ever a reasonable alternative? - (bluke) - (20)
                                 You've got to stop thinking with your emotions. - (addison) - (19)
                                     So tell me ... - (bluke) - (18)
                                         Re: So tell me ... - (Steve Lowe)
                                         So you tell me... - (addison) - (11)
                                             Do you seriously believ that the US can drop a nuclear ... - (bluke) - (10)
                                                 Yes. Because *I* am not an idiot. - (addison) - (9)
                                                     Really - (bluke) - (8)
                                                         Really???? - (addison) - (7)
                                                             Lets' give 'im a break - (jbrabeck) - (4)
                                                                 And what do you know about tactical nukes??? - (bluke) - (3)
                                                                     Far more than you. - (addison) - (2)
                                                                         Of course, you are right and everyone is wrong -NT - (bluke) - (1)
                                                                             Run Away! Run Away! - (addison)
                                                             I don't think Bin Laden has his bases in the South Pacific - (marlowe) - (1)
                                                                 Just shorten that to "I don't think" and you'll be right. - (addison)
                                         War has rules? - (marlowe) - (1)
                                             It certainly does - (bluke)
                                         What does it matter where you lie when you're dead... - (marlowe) - (2)
                                             So tell me why are chemical weapons outlawed ... - (bluke) - (1)
                                                 Were you ever in the military? - (jbrabeck)
                     Not the people in this group - (bluke) - (2)
                         "Americans say"? - (wharris2) - (1)
                             Sorry - (bluke)
                     A different take - (wharris2)
         The shock... - (GBert) - (5)
             And the New Product Is... - (gdaustin) - (4)
                 I don't know what it is - (GBert) - (3)
                     What really happened... - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                         That much we know - (GBert)
                     A marketing blitz? - (marlowe)

Don't touch that button!
78 ms