IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New some arabs in Brooklyn celebrate?
That's what I hear from a friend who lives there. He himself barely escaped the collapse: he was in the subway. He says excited crowd are gathering at street corners in arab areas. Some fights reported. A 10-years old boy rode a bike shouting "You americans haven't got enough! You'l get more!" Any confirmations / denials?
New Not all Arabs
Is it really fair to punish the citizens for something that the Government or some big companies have done to the rest of the world?

Not all Arabs share that point of view, I am sure.

Are we really the head of the big snake trying to take control of the world? Or is it because we are supporting Israel from being taken over by other countries and groups?

They are killing in the name of God, I don't think that God is too happy about that. This may bring about the End-Times mentioned in the book of Revelation in the Christian Bible.

Picking up the pieces of my broken life.
New Other nationalities also.
My daughter said that one of the "non American" (and NOT Arabian, she did give nationality) students actually cheered and made other comments while in class, while watching the events unfolding until the teacher said "shut up".
[link|mailto:jbrabeck@mn.mediaone.net|Joe]
New Teacher knows best
Never cheer for a tragedy, it is just bad manners. It just shows the ignorence of some people I guess?

Picking up the pieces of my broken life.
New Three illegal aliens picked up
Heard on the news that three illegal aliens sighted celebrating have been arrested and turned over to the INS for deportation.

Good.

First, they are illegal, so shouldn't have been here in the first place. Second, to spit in the face of a country you're living in and (presumably) making as good or better a living than you made back home is doubly reprehensible. Third, to celebrate openly and publically when you are here illegally is just stupid.
That no man should scruple, or hesitate a moment to use arms in defense of so valuable a blessing [as freedom], on which all the good and evil of life depends, is clearly my opinion; yet arms ... should be the last resource. - George Washington
New how much of that is toonthink where the sights of movielike
violence is compounded by the "man" in suits and on the tube being shocked. I would tend to give kids slack where a young adult I would be more pissed at. Havnt been to my local palestinian foodmart in a while so went by to say hi. They havnt been troubled yet but that might be because the spanish/indios from central america dont hurt as bad as us and the american folks think they are spanish.
thanx,
bill
why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
     some arabs in Brooklyn celebrate? - (Arkadiy) - (5)
         Not all Arabs - (orion) - (4)
             Other nationalities also. - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                 Teacher knows best - (orion) - (1)
                     Three illegal aliens picked up - (wharris2)
                 how much of that is toonthink where the sights of movielike - (boxley)

Debian is Sex.
36 ms