IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Cook resigned.
Heard on tv, no link, sorry. Doubtless many will be up shortly. Blair may lose another. Is Blair done?
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New Blair is on a knife's edge - world will change again &

it is too hard to tell if he will be resurected or is a walking dead-man (politically).

But I have it on excellent authority (Marlowe) that Blair will confound the world by 'jumping ship' from labour & will form a new party (Freedom Party) made up of admiring tories & a few labourites, that will be elected immediately & Blair returned as PM (all in one fell swoop).

Cheers Doug
(Blairs' new Freedom Party will fly a flag on which is the emblem of an airborne porkine figure with a cock-sure grin on its face)

Spectres from our past: Beware the future when your children & theirs come after you for what you may have been willing to condone today - dsm 2003

Motivational: For any activity, ask yourself if the person you most want to be would do it - dsm 2003
New Odds are against Blair lasting another 3 months.
If you care at all for his family and the horrible changes they will endure because of this, worry no more! The Carlyle group rewards loyalty. Just look at dim son Bush and where he ended up.

Support our troops. Protest the war and try to bring them home.
     Cook resigned. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
         Blair is on a knife's edge - world will change again & - (dmarker)
         Odds are against Blair lasting another 3 months. - (Silverlock)

I wasn’t quite sure what to say so I told them I thought they were both insane and just wanted to buy my sprinkler parts.
179 ms