IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: To our US members.
You are irrelevant. Just like France, Germany, Russia, China, etc. and the UN.

p.s. Is immigration into New Zealand still as difficult as it once was?
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New You want to move to a place where black bag operations are
legal?
nevermind :-)
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Stirling
New Wor on thin eeyce heere meeyt - wor noos ut too

Right, spell out the intented innuendo <grin>

Lets test its substance

Cheers

Doug

Ghosts from the past: Beware the future when your children & theirs come after you for what you may have been willing to condone today - dmarker 2003

Motivational:For any action, ask yourself if the person you most want to be would do it - dmarker 2003
New NZ police can blackbag your house
empty your harddrive and leave without court order or notifying you. I was making a funny how that cant(does) happen here.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Stirling
New Does Babelfish have a boxlish->english translator?
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989
New follow the link
[link|http://www.greens.org.nz/campaigns/sis/|http://www.greens.org.nz/campaigns/sis/]
this was the country mmoffit was going to take the peoples plane.
thanx,
bill

New Gack!
Is there no balm in Gilead? I wonder where once can go these days to be free.
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New Hows yer French?
[link|http://www.st-pierre-et-miquelon.com/english.html|http://www.st-pierre....com/english.html] not free but WAAAY below the radar.
thanx,
bill

New Tres bien, merci!
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New I always knew you were a "Love it or Leave it" fan.
I've always believed in "Love it or Change it". Moreover, that is what was supposed to make the US the best place to live. Unfortunately the jack-booted thugs have managed to turn this into a place where "You have to watch what you say, watch what you do", where you can be incarcerated w/out any of the storied protections of the US Constitution. And, most sadly of all, have to endure the screaming me-me's like you as you're carted off.

Maybe you're right. Maybe it's time to leave again - just like our intelligensia did in the 1950's.
bcnu,
Mikem

Expand Edited by mmoffitt March 18, 2003, 12:44:47 PM EST
New Here for the long haul, bubs.
But I keep forgetting that you are a serial misreader of smartass responses to other's posts.

I'll try to keep your knee-jerk responses in mind before doing it in the future :-)
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New I *know* you are. Just trying to figure out whether I am ;-)
bcnu,
Mikem

New a 'Green' party website !!!! - sheesh <grin>

In both Aust & NZ the greens are the nearest thing we have to the ancient concept of fairies in fantasyland (Transl: people who suck magic mushrooms & hug trees to feel their life force).

Any laws that threaten their access to the fantasy is evil.

But I will conceed that SIS in NZ have some extraordinary powers & permissions but in balance these are probably less than same agencies in most other countries.

Cheers Doug

Actually, since the Lord of the Rings was filmed in NZ, the greens there seem to have been able to make a lot more noise.

Spectres from our past: Beware the future when your children & theirs come after you for what you may have been willing to condone today - dsm 2003

Motivational: For any activity, ask yourself if the person you most want to be would do it - dsm 2003
New This got munched by a crash earlier...
Box, I got the point about "black bagging" by your second post - but it's your butchering of the english language which causes 50% of the flames that come out of your posts. Face it, you put something like this "black baggin" shit in a title without an explanation, then act all self-righteous when somebody calls you on the floor for it?

And don't give me this "stream of consciousness" bullshit - I'm getting close to ignoring your posts just because your shit isn't parseable without having my fucking Boxley mindlink activated, and you fucking KNOW that costs $50k/minute for the uplink charges... ;)
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989
New They're not legal here? - I thought the law had changed.
     Article from the Washington Post. - (Brandioch) - (16)
         Dubya dad distraught - dismal decisions,& diplomacy - (dmarker) - (15)
             Re: To our US members. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                 You want to move to a place where black bag operations are - (boxley) - (13)
                     Wor on thin eeyce heere meeyt - wor noos ut too - (dmarker) - (11)
                         NZ police can blackbag your house - (boxley) - (10)
                             Does Babelfish have a boxlish->english translator? -NT - (inthane-chan) - (9)
                                 follow the link - (boxley) - (8)
                                     Gack! - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                         Hows yer French? - (boxley) - (4)
                                             Tres bien, merci! -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                 I always knew you were a "Love it or Leave it" fan. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                     Here for the long haul, bubs. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                         I *know* you are. Just trying to figure out whether I am ;-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     a 'Green' party website !!!! - sheesh <grin> - (dmarker)
                                     This got munched by a crash earlier... - (inthane-chan)
                     They're not legal here? - I thought the law had changed. -NT - (Simon_Jester)

And NO sprinkles! For every sprinkle I find, I will KILL you!
413 ms