IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 2 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And the Taliban met with Bush Admin officials prior to 9/11.
[link|http://www.democraticunderground.com/articles/02/03/30_oil.html|See here for instance.]
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New At least link to something that has been edited...
...typos don't help the cause :-)
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New no question, he tried to buy them first
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Stirling
New I am not at all surprised at some reactions to the link

It is very difficult to refute as it was also covered by several other sources & the highest authority quoted was a Pakistan ambassador who was present at some of the early Bush - Taliban negotiations.

Just don't expect the denialists or those with blinkers on to even debate any aspect of the report. They can't, so will take cowards approach & poo-poo the source or the fact that it was 'two bloody frog journalists' or some other cowardly copout argument.

But in my opinion you scored a direct hit in the intention of this post.

Good for you - cheers

Doug Marker

Ghosts from the past: Beware the future when your children & theirs come after you for what you may have been willing to condone today - dmarker 2003

Motivational:For any action, ask yourself if the person you most want to be would do it - dmarker 2003
New Well..
...several here have linked to reports of this on sites without typos.

So I thought I'd mention that.

Not debating the factual content...spin maybe...content no.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     once and for all did Atta meet with Iraqi's in Czecslovakia? - (boxley) - (5)
         And the Taliban met with Bush Admin officials prior to 9/11. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             At least link to something that has been edited... - (bepatient)
             no question, he tried to buy them first -NT - (boxley)
             I am not at all surprised at some reactions to the link - (dmarker) - (1)
                 Well.. - (bepatient)

That sounds like a venereal disease.
217 ms