IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Before the administrivia gets crowded HAIL JASON!!!!!!
we appreciate all that you have done for us, providing a home for the community.
thank you sir,
Bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

"If you want to meet a group of people who have a profound distrust of, and hostility toward, our legal system, don't waste your time on political radicals; interview a random selection of crime victims, and you will probably find that they make the former group look like utopian idealists by comparison." Dave Robicheaux
New Absolutely 100 % concur! (And Hail Scott, too. :-)
New /me bows down before the master...
New Thanks Jason.
I guess we can't call ourselves the Argonauts anymore.

Clinton, Clinton, Clinton. Is that all you guys ever think about? Do you see him hiding around every corner? Does he haunt your dreams? I dunno, if I was you I'd probably WANT to forget about the great William Jefferson Clinton. Unlike the current president, he managed peace, prosperity, balanced budgets, lower poverty and child poverty rates, 21 million new jobs, 50,000 new teachers, 100,000 new cops, the lowest crime rate in 25 years, greater worker protections, the highest home ownership rate in history, the protection of Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security... Mind you, he did also have a penis, the evil bastard.
--[link|http://www.democraticunderground.com/|Democratic Underground]
New obAOL: ME TOO!
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
New HAIL!

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
New Domo arigato, JASON! Good luck to you and yours!
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New Jason.. (Who needs Argonauts too?)__:-\ufffd
     Before the administrivia gets crowded HAIL JASON!!!!!! - (boxley) - (7)
         Absolutely 100 % concur! (And Hail Scott, too. :-) -NT - (CRConrad)
         /me bows down before the master... -NT - (inthane-chan)
         Thanks Jason. - (Silverlock)
         obAOL: ME TOO! -NT - (drewk)
         HAIL! -NT - (imric)
         Domo arigato, JASON! Good luck to you and yours! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Jason.. (Who needs Argonauts too?)__:-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)

Nannyish, perhaps.
43 ms