IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Brilliant move to evacate the 2nd tower immediately ...
... after the first tower was bombarded. That gave them an extra 18 minutes or so to save lives. There are many miracles and unsung heros in this terrorist attack.
New Au contraire
I was watching an interview on Fox earlier this evening where the guy being interviewed said it was broadcast to the occupants that there was no need to worry, nothing was wrong, this tower is OK the only problem is with the other tower, stay in your offices, etc. No evacuation, no alarms, no nothing. It wasn't until the second airplane hit and rocked the building that they realized thngs were very bad and took off.

At least according to this interview.

Also heard interviews about the progress down the stairwells. Seems it was rather orderly (no panic, no pushing, etc.)
That no man should scruple, or hesitate a moment to use arms in defense of so valuable a blessing [as freedom], on which all the good and evil of life depends, is clearly my opinion; yet arms ... should be the last resource. - George Washington
New There are a lot of people in the 2nd tower
Who are very glad they didn't listen to the PA.
Regards,

-scott anderson
New I've heard a similar story since my earlier post.
A women on the 104 floor said that some people stayed and others went back to get their purses, briefcases, etc while she bailed. She felt very sorry for them.

Apparently the news I heard yesterday morning about an evacuation notice was incorrect, even though they were tauting this as a key reason there are not more people missing, presumed dead.

New 102 South Tower.
Evacuated as soon as they heard explosion. This was told to me by someone that was there. They were out so fast they caught the elevator.

You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Loss of life perhaps less than feared? (Still bad) - (wharris2) - (5)
         Brilliant move to evacate the 2nd tower immediately ... - (brettj) - (4)
             Au contraire - (wharris2) - (3)
                 There are a lot of people in the 2nd tower - (admin)
                 I've heard a similar story since my earlier post. - (brettj)
                 102 South Tower. - (bepatient)

Uno, dos, tres, quatro.
103 ms