IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Clarification
I am not terrified by the fact that liberal and conservative watchdog groups are walking in step with each other over this issue -- I'm terrified by the issue itself.
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
New No, this is excellent!
Perhaps the worthless pigeonholes of right and left will be abandoned for a new birth of personal freedom. Perhaps those newly freed minds will again reach for the stars - colonizing Mars and the Jovian moons, farming the fertile nitrogen-rich soils of a terraformed Titan - and with this new expansiveness - stretching out their minds into the Infinite - a new golden age in human expression and thought! Perhaps these people will look back at us and say "That is where the oppressive political institutions of the past were finally laid to rest! That is when we finally became free!"

Naaah!
-drl
New The revolution will not be televised.
More than 60 towns, cities and counties around the country have passed resolutions criticizing the act, some going so far as to instruct municipal employees \ufffd including police \ufffd not to assist federal agents in investigations that they believe violate the Constitution.
This is a start.

Towns, cities and counties reclaiming their Constitutional Freedoms.

Will this change our country? Reverse the outcome of the Civil War?

Maybe. But I'm not betting on it.

Yet.
     I didn't think it possible - (cwbrenn) - (4)
         Clarification - (cwbrenn) - (2)
             No, this is excellent! - (deSitter) - (1)
                 The revolution will not be televised. - (Brandioch)
         "The whole thing is Orwellian.." - (Ashton)

Those Pacific Island natives that have never met an outsider, and don't know about the outside world at all called. They said, "No shit, Sherlock."
72 ms