IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Congressman publicly blames the Jews
[link|http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A7832-2003Mar10.html|First Byrd, now this]

Excerpt:

In recent years, Moran's relations with pro-Israel organizations and U.S. Jewish leaders have deteriorated. The groups cite his 1991 vote against foreign aid to Israel, rhetorical support for the Palestinian cause, statements on Israeli history and leadership, and acceptance of campaign cash from individuals sympathetic to the terrorist organization Hamas or under investigation for possible links to terrorists. He later sent back those contributions.

"When Moran realized just how outrageous his remarks were, he attempted to backpedal, saying he didn't mean what he clearly said," said Sophie R. Hoffman, president of the Jewish Community Council of Greater Washington, which represents 210 organizations. "This time it just won't work."

I say:

Trent Lott him!
No oil for TotalFinaElf!
CHICKENHAWK! Scourge of clucking hens everywhere!
Victory is the answer. There are no alternatives.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New just emailed the following to him.
Im glad to see that some of Quantril's boys got to breed in kansas. Do you wear a hood to your meetings?
a jew,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

"If you want to meet a group of people who have a profound distrust of, and hostility toward, our legal system, don't waste your time on political radicals; interview a random selection of crime victims, and you will probably find that they make the former group look like utopian idealists by comparison." Dave Robicheaux
New just emailed him again
My abject apologies for confusing you, a responsible legislator with that democratic virginian Klansman. My remarks were directed at him.
thank you
Bill

Jim/Jerry whoops!
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

"If you want to meet a group of people who have a profound distrust of, and hostility toward, our legal system, don't waste your time on political radicals; interview a random selection of crime victims, and you will probably find that they make the former group look like utopian idealists by comparison." Dave Robicheaux
New The Jews "protest too much".
Fear of being found out, I suppose. And none of the following folks would want Iraq "taken out" to benefit Israel, whatever it costs the US, right?

Jews in Bush Administaration:

Paul Dundes Wolfowitz - Deputy Secretary, Department of Defense

Richard Perle - Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Policy.

Ari Fleischer - White House Press Secretary

Josh Bolten - Deputy Chief of Staff

Ken Melman - White House Political Director

Jay Lefkowitz - Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of the Domestic Policy Council

David Frum - Speechwriter

Brad Blakeman - White House Director of Scheduling

Dov Zakheim - Undersecretary of Defense (Controller)

I. Lewis Libby - Chief of Staff to the Vice President

Adam Goldman - White House Liaison to the Jewish Community

Elliott Abrams - Director of the National Security Council's Office for Democracy, Human Rights and International Operations

Douglas Feith - Under Secretary of Defense for Policy

Michael Chertoff - Head of the Justice Department's criminal division

Daniel Kurtzer - Ambassador to Israel

Cliff Sobel - Ambassador to the Netherlands

Stuart Bernstein - Ambassador to Denmark

Nancy Brinker - Ambassador to Hungary

Frank Lavin - Ambassador to Singapore

Ron Weiser - Ambassador to Slovakia

Mel Sembler - Ambassador to Italy

Martin Silverstein - Ambassador to Uruguay
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New gee it only takes 21 Jews to run the US?

New So Many! You'd think they'd work harder...
-drl
New Actually only 7 do the actual work.
There are another 7 in case any of the primary 7 become unable to accomplish their goals.

There are a 3rd set of 7 in case anything should happen to someone on the first set AND the second set.

Say whatever you want about the Jews, but they understand the importance of having multiple backups.
New Now if I could only figure out where to apply to get a check
since we own all the banks and have all the money. Everyone knows all about it except how to go about getting my cut.
thanx,
bill

New You're just out of practice........;-)
jb4
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
Rich Cook
New That reminds me of a joke set during WWII
Two jewish men are riding a bus -- one looks at the other and notices, to his surprise that the other is reading a Nazi newspaper.

"How can you read that thing?" He asked. "Don't you know what they are doing to our people in Germany? Haven't you heard of the atrocities they are committing?"

The other man shrugged. "When I read all the other newspapers, all I see is news about how our people are being killed by the thousands. When I read this newspaper, I read that we own all the banks, and run all the governments..."

That's the kind of grim humor I gotta tip my hat to. If I wore one.
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
     Congressman publicly blames the Jews - (marlowe) - (9)
         just emailed the following to him. - (boxley) - (1)
             just emailed him again - (boxley)
         The Jews "protest too much". - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
             gee it only takes 21 Jews to run the US? -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                 So Many! You'd think they'd work harder... -NT - (deSitter) - (4)
                     Actually only 7 do the actual work. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                         Now if I could only figure out where to apply to get a check - (boxley) - (2)
                             You're just out of practice........;-) -NT - (jb4)
                             That reminds me of a joke set during WWII - (cwbrenn)

Department of Redundancy Department
65 ms