> ... as countries that have pledged support and condemned these murders.
>
> I appreciate your comments.
>
> It seems that if the U.S. plays the cards right, we can put international pressure on those that are harboring the perpetrators. If the U.S. just goes in and bombs the heck out of the countryside it is likely to create even more Middle East animosity towards the powerful U.S. "capitalists".
>
> I think what I am saying is that we need our friends abroad to partner with us vs us going in by ourselves and proving our "supreme" power and military might.
>

I believe the support is simply an outpour of sympathy for the MASS murder...

This is a tragedy against humanity. But I would suggest that it not be interpreted as support for US policy.

I find it a big irony when the media like CNN/NBC/ABC and the politicians are trying to portray whoever the terrorist as "cowards"... hell, they gave their lifes to do it. Compared with the way US "terrorized" by sending unmanned high-tech missles/bombs.

And it's interesting that many Americans are taking the stance of "Oh, you will be sorry you messed with US", but somehow they expect the "victims" of their "aggressions" to take them lying down. And the worst of all is all those calls of "Bomb them to kingdom come" when they have NO ****ing idea who REALLY is/was responsible.

Nevertheless, it was a despicable act (the attacks) and my sympathy to the victims and their family