IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This sucks for me personally as well.
I'm probably going to have to postpone indefinitely my long planned 20th anniversary trip to Germany and France with my wife.

I'm torn. I'm ashamed to go, yet feel almost compelled to go and show them that "we aren't all Dubya's".
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New just wear a beret with a red star on it, you'll be fine
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

"If you want to meet a group of people who have a profound distrust of, and hostility toward, our legal system, don't waste your time on political radicals; interview a random selection of crime victims, and you will probably find that they make the former group look like utopian idealists by comparison." Dave Robicheaux
New Don't put it off.
The majority of the population of both countries will be normal, considerate, accomdating and appreciative of the visit. Just don't participate in any political rallies any you should be fine.

Enjoy the trip. I wish I could be going...
[link|mailto:jbrabeck@attbi.com|Joe]
New Just go
There's governments and then there's people. People are generally cool all over the world.

Governments can be dickheads and when they are they don't generally discriminate.

"I made up the term 'object-oriented', and I can tell you I didn't have C++ in mind"
    - Alan Kay, OOPSLA '97
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 06:06:45 AM EDT
New Thanks * and on second thought...
Hell, I was in the USSR in 1969. If I can handle that, surely I can handle Germany in 2003! ;-)

bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
     At home and abroad... the pre-fallout - - (Ashton) - (6)
         This sucks for me personally as well. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             just wear a beret with a red star on it, you'll be fine -NT - (boxley)
             Don't put it off. - (jbrabeck)
             Just go - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 Thanks * and on second thought... - (mmoffitt)
         Re: Duck & Cover? Update to "Duct (tape) & Cover". :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Idle.
477 ms