IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bien sur.
A French company has been selling spare parts to Iraq for its fighter jets and military helicopters during the past several months, according to U.S. intelligence officials.

..snip..

"We fully comply with the U.N. sanctions, and there is no sale of any kind of military material or weapons to Iraq," she said.

..snip..

France now has an estimated $4 billion in debts owed to it by Iraq as a result of arms sales and infrastructure construction projects. The debt is another reason U.S. officials believe France is opposing military force to oust Saddam.

[link|http://www.washtimes.com/national/20030307-545570.htm|And more bashing...]
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New FYI: Wash Times links don't count. Neither do Nat'l Enquirer
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New So I can reject based on source, too?
This could get fun.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

New Silly question. Of course not. ;-)
New Reality...like gravity...sucks ;-)

New Only if ....
you don't try to reject anything from "The Nation" :-)
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New Playin hardball, eh? ;-)

New Wash Times: The paper owned by the moonies IIRC?
New That's her and one of marlowe's favorites.
bcnu,
Mikem

New The Washington Times is the paper
that claimed that Clinton stated we deserved to be attacked (9/11) because we had owned slaves.

They're hardly credible after that bofo.
     Bien sur. - (bepatient) - (9)
         FYI: Wash Times links don't count. Neither do Nat'l Enquirer -NT - (mmoffitt) - (8)
             So I can reject based on source, too? - (bepatient) - (4)
                 Silly question. Of course not. ;-) -NT - (bbronson) - (1)
                     Reality...like gravity...sucks ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                 Only if .... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Playin hardball, eh? ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
             Wash Times: The paper owned by the moonies IIRC? -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                 That's her and one of marlowe's favorites. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             The Washington Times is the paper - (Simon_Jester)

Not such a bad thing, to be farmed by rats...
276 ms