IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Will Bush give Mohammed a raise too?
To go along with his promotion?

SNIP>>

A month after the Sept. 11 attacks, President Bush released a list of the world's most-wanted terrorists. There were 22 names on it. Khalid Shaikh Mohammed was No. 22.

And the list wasn't alphabetical.

But, sometime between then and early Saturday morning, when Mohammed was captured in Pakistan, the U.S. government identified Mohammed as the mastermind behind the al-Qaida plot.

[link|http://www.suntimes.com/output/pickett/cst-nws-pickett04.html|http://www.suntimes....ws-pickett04.html]
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New Holy Cran
I really thought this arrest was a good thing - but, more and more, it looks like the same old same old from the cretins at the wheel.

What the fuck is going ON in this goddamn country??
-drl
New Ever work in a corporation?
Talk big shit.

Work the underlings to death.

Declare whatever is produced by the deadline to be an "unqualified success" that "exceeds all original goals".
New Don't forget: And delivered under budget.
Which is different from government work ;-)
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New Don't forget: Doctor the documents after the fact...
...to make it appear that the project came in under budget.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989
     Will Bush give Mohammed a raise too? - (mmoffitt) - (4)
         Holy Cran - (deSitter) - (3)
             Ever work in a corporation? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                 Don't forget: And delivered under budget. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Don't forget: Doctor the documents after the fact... - (inthane-chan)

At least as intelligible as your X-Man666.JPG monologues.
35 ms