IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What do you think would happen if...
Russia, Germany and France pledged to DEFEND Iraq?

What would the current US Government do? How would US Citizens react?

What would the citizens of Russia, Germany and France do?

I see this as an unlikely scenario, mind you. But it would make things nuts.
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
New Re: What do you think would happen if...
Oh, come now. How likely is that? I mean, you might as well imagine Austria threatening military action against Serbia...Russia backing up Serbia...Germany lining up behind Austria...France taking Russia's side...the UK taking up arms alongside the French...you can see how this could get out of hand.

Well, obviously cooler heads would prevail at that point, just as in your scenario Kaiser George--bless his pointy little helmet--would certainly back off.

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New Well, if I were Dubya...
I'd destroy any forces that get in the way. And that would be the end of it, militarily at least. I wouldn't even give them the consideration of a direct attack on these countries. Besides, they've got nukes, and that still matters. (We're working on that, though.)

Seriously, these countries are in no position to be throwing their military might around. You have to have military might first before you can throw it around. If they try to assert themselves, they'll just look silly. Not to mention morally bankrupt.

Now when France becomes an Algerian colony, then it might be worth our while to invade and occupy.
No oil for TotalFinaElf!
CHICKENHAWK! Scourge of clucking hens everywhere!
Victory is the answer. There are no alternatives.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
     What do you think would happen if... - (cwbrenn) - (2)
         Re: What do you think would happen if... - (rcareaga)
         Well, if I were Dubya... - (marlowe)

We've got a whole bag of *tsht* with your name on it!
38 ms