IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What does it matter where you lie when you're dead...
in a marble palace on a hill, or a pile of smoking rubble downtown? You're dead, you're sleeping the big sleep. You're beyond caring about things like rules.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
New So tell me why are chemical weapons outlawed ...
after all according to your theory the person is dead either way.
New Were you ever in the military?
Chemical weapons may be "outlawed", but we sure did spend a lot of time on preparing for chemical attacks....

yes, the book of Hoyle may say the it's not nice to use chemicals or cause collateral damage, but guess what...
[link|mailto:jbrabeck@mn.mediaone.net|Joe]
     So what's with all the shock and disbelief? - (marlowe) - (45)
         Not much shock here - (JayMehaffey)
         That's not the point - (cwbrenn) - (37)
             Maybe I'm desensitized. - (marlowe) - (36)
                 Maybe we can learn something useful from this cruelty. - (brettj) - (35)
                     Not the people in this group - (bluke) - (30)
                         Difficult to reason with some one motivated by conviction. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                             And therefore what? - (bluke) - (6)
                                 Nothing arbitrary about it - (drewk) - (4)
                                     It is not so simple - (bluke) - (3)
                                         No responsible adult is ever fully innocent. - (marlowe) - (2)
                                             Easy for you to say - (bluke) - (1)
                                                 Maybe you're right. But what I have to wonder about is... - (marlowe)
                                 I was attempting to explain the sentiment. - (mmoffitt)
                         I do not advocate use of nuclear weapons . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (21)
                             How is a nuclear weapon ever a reasonable alternative? - (bluke) - (20)
                                 You've got to stop thinking with your emotions. - (addison) - (19)
                                     So tell me ... - (bluke) - (18)
                                         Re: So tell me ... - (Steve Lowe)
                                         So you tell me... - (addison) - (11)
                                             Do you seriously believ that the US can drop a nuclear ... - (bluke) - (10)
                                                 Yes. Because *I* am not an idiot. - (addison) - (9)
                                                     Really - (bluke) - (8)
                                                         Really???? - (addison) - (7)
                                                             Lets' give 'im a break - (jbrabeck) - (4)
                                                                 And what do you know about tactical nukes??? - (bluke) - (3)
                                                                     Far more than you. - (addison) - (2)
                                                                         Of course, you are right and everyone is wrong -NT - (bluke) - (1)
                                                                             Run Away! Run Away! - (addison)
                                                             I don't think Bin Laden has his bases in the South Pacific - (marlowe) - (1)
                                                                 Just shorten that to "I don't think" and you'll be right. - (addison)
                                         War has rules? - (marlowe) - (1)
                                             It certainly does - (bluke)
                                         What does it matter where you lie when you're dead... - (marlowe) - (2)
                                             So tell me why are chemical weapons outlawed ... - (bluke) - (1)
                                                 Were you ever in the military? - (jbrabeck)
                     Not the people in this group - (bluke) - (2)
                         "Americans say"? - (wharris2) - (1)
                             Sorry - (bluke)
                     A different take - (wharris2)
         The shock... - (GBert) - (5)
             And the New Product Is... - (gdaustin) - (4)
                 I don't know what it is - (GBert) - (3)
                     What really happened... - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                         That much we know - (GBert)
                     A marketing blitz? - (marlowe)

Weapon of choice.
121 ms