IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Does Berry Scuba still exist?
They used to have a couple of stores in the south suburbs and in Lombard near Yorktown mall. If they do, then it might be tough to compete against them. There was a place on 59 one half mile north of I-88 that went out of business several years ago. I took lessons from a guy that had a shop behind the Glen theater in Glen Ellyn back when I was young.

Never saw a scuba shop in Naperville, but with Naperville and Aurora combining for over 1/4 million people, that's a lot of potential customers.
lincoln
"Four score and seven years ago, I had a better sig"
[link|http://users3.ev1.net/~bconnors/resume.htm|VB/SQL/Tandem resume]
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Yep
They used to have a couple of stores in the south suburbs and in Lombard near Yorktown mall.
Yep, they're still around.
If they do, then it might be tough to compete against them.
I dunno. I've been to two of their stores and I was thoroughly not impressed. Most of the stores I've been to in Austin and NJ seemed much better in terms of selection and service...
There was a place on 59 one half mile north of I-88 that went out of business several years ago.
Nope. That one is still there. I was in that shop in October looking for a work-for-free job. Offered my services completely free. Got turned down. He said he didn't need any help. Whatever...
Never saw a scuba shop in Naperville, but with Naperville and Aurora combining for over 1/4 million people, that's a lot of potential customers.
That's rather my exact point. Lots and lots and lots of people here. There's gotta be a market somewhere!
-YendorMike

[link|http://www.hope-ride.org/|http://www.hope-ride.org/]
     Alternative careers - (pdmoderator) - (40)
         OTR Owner Operator -NT - (boxley) - (3)
             There are easier ways to get away from that 18 yr old. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 I like long drives, have driven tractors before. - (boxley) - (1)
                     I could live with that - (deSitter)
         Yep - (Yendor) - (14)
             ??? in napierville? - (boxley) - (11)
                 Why not? - (Yendor) - (1)
                     True enough, like the dive shop in Anchorage - (boxley)
                 Wet suits... - (admin) - (8)
                     you gonna spend anytime under the water a dry suit would be - (boxley) - (7)
                         Note: wa-ter ski-ing - (admin) - (6)
                             Not for me - (broomberg) - (5)
                                 Instructor? do you get an instructor for lap dances too? - (boxley) - (4)
                                     Pulling wings off flies needs less equipment. -NT - (Ashton)
                                     Re: Instructor? do you get an instructor for lap dances too? - (broomberg) - (2)
                                         my apologies, at 10yo I was instructed by pop's friend - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Sounds like my experience. - (Another Scott)
             Does Berry Scuba still exist? - (lincoln) - (1)
                 Yep - (Yendor)
         A couple - (inthane-chan)
         Oh... here it comes... - (folkert) - (6)
             Your third one is a long-time dream of mine, too. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 I do that one... - (folkert)
             number 6 also sat? you are not a helium breather are you? -NT - (boxley)
             Underwater welder - (broomberg)
             Re: Underwater Welder - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 do a lot of it in the gulf of mexico also -NT - (boxley)
         Re: Alternative careers - (orion)
         Walter Mitty got nuthin on me - (pdmoderator)
         my choices - (lincoln) - (1)
             Ignore - (pdmoderator)
         Manufacturing - (Steve Lowe)
         Nearly took up IT Education, once. - (Meerkat) - (1)
             downsides - (tablizer)
         Well, I'm working in a costume shop at the moment - (mhuber) - (5)
             Gas station here. Yay. -NT - (jake123)
             And I'm running a nonprofit - (tseliot)
             Hola! Mike.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Hey, I'd love to be here more - (mhuber) - (1)
                     'Wood Butchers' Deli' ? :-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)

For Wade, it is to wait.
119 ms