IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New FSCKING IDIOT.
The decision will be whether or not "the United Nashunshs is going to be relevant". Who the Fuck is this guy? He wasn't elected and he has the balls to presume he alone decides whether or not the rest of the world matters? And WTF is his problem pronouncing a word that ends with "ns"? Where the FUCK is the "h" he puts in? "Nashunshs" = "Nations"?

Jesus, no wonder the rest of the world hates us.

And only a fscking moron of his calibre could possibly make me have even a remote sense of sympathy for Saddam Hussein. I mean, the UN says "destroy the weapons" at the same fscking time El Idiot in the White House says he's gonna attack notwithstanding what anyone thinks. Okay, so put yourself in Saddam's shoes for a second. WTF are you going to do? The world's most awesome killing machine is going to come at you and you're told to destroy what pissy little defenses you have available right before the War Machine comes gunning for you.

This is a cluster fuck.
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New No thats FUCKING IDIOT
cussing in title is permitted here. The UN has been irrelevent since 1976 thereabouts.
This in no way retracts or disagrees with the maroon in the whitehouse. Since when did we ever give a shit 3rd world nations? Zimbabwe Rawanda Congo Nigeria Biafra, let em all eat each other.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
New At least you are being honest about your attitude

Sop what do you think of the others here who keep saying the Iraq invasion is really about protecting the US from terrorism ?.

Again be honest & tell us what you really think of them :-)

Cheers

Doug
New long term it is, if we can get shiites to take mecca
the lttle bastards will kil each other off for the next 150 yrs and leave us alone if we play it right.
Trust a Persian over an Arab
Trust a Hindi over a Persian
Keep the Gilzai out where you can see em and feed em hindi's.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

New Is yur avoidance bcoz you know what you think aint nice ?<g>
New errm?!?
I'm kinda new to this forum, but Unless there a histroy here I don't know about, what he said has enough of a ring to it to be an accurate representation of what he actually thinks.

What Am I missing here?
jb4
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
Rich Cook
New I was paraphrasing Flashman, doug caught it

New The gentleman in the White House
is doing what he can to get re-elected. 2004 is coming up soon, and his days are ending as President unless he can get re-elected.

Which is why he gave us more tax cuts, sort of like Free Candy. So we can remember to vote for him in 2004 due to the tax cuts and other things.

He may just start up a war, if he can prove that it is a fight against terrorism and not just a military action because a third world dictator won't cooperate with UN weapons inspections. He has to link Saddam and Iraq to Terrorism in order to win over the voters if he does indeed bring us to war.

[link|http://pub75.ezboard.com/bantiiwethey|
New and improved, Chicken Delvits!]
New "Fight against Terrorism". One word: ridiculous.
Osama bin Laden hates Saddam nearly as much as he hates us. Saddam's secular government is an anethma to Islamic fundamentalists of all stripes.

If this is really about "fighting terrorism" then you can build a hell of a lot better case for going to war with North Korea. They ARE on the cusp of getting a handful of bombs. And where does North Korea get most of its money? ARMS SALES.

Note: I don't think war with NK is a good idea either. Only stating the "obvious to everyone not in the Dubya Administration". We SHOULD have bilateral talks with them. For FUCK'S sake, our pResident lumped them together with Iraq as a part of the "Axis of Evil". Given that Dumbya has now PROVEN to the ENTIRE WORLD that he is a loose cannon, why wouldn't NK want some formal assurance that NK is not next on the list?

Also, a minor nit. You write:
... unless he can get re-elected.

You should have written:
... unless he can get elected.

He never has been elected, except in Texas which only confirms my suspicion that the majority of Texans have very weak minds.

bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New "Texans have very weak minds" - nah, more like parochial

>>
He never has been elected, except in Texas which only confirms my suspicion that the majority of Texans have very weak minds.
<<

Simple minds might be fair <g> but even simple minds can be tough - one only has to visit World Conflict form for a wealth of proof of that <g>.

Cheers

Doug
New UN always was a gentlemen's agreement
The whole thing was based on the assumption that the nations with the power to act unilaterally wouldn't. That they would voluntarily participate in the international process. I doubt anyone at the top levels ever believed it worked for any reason other than the ongoing consent of the participants.

Sort of like a mob. There are always going to be enough of them to overpower the police. But they generally don't.
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
     FSCKING IDIOT. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
         No thats FUCKING IDIOT - (boxley) - (8)
             At least you are being honest about your attitude - (dmarker) - (4)
                 long term it is, if we can get shiites to take mecca - (boxley) - (3)
                     Is yur avoidance bcoz you know what you think aint nice ?<g> -NT - (dmarker) - (2)
                         errm?!? - (jb4) - (1)
                             I was paraphrasing Flashman, doug caught it -NT - (boxley)
             The gentleman in the White House - (orion) - (2)
                 "Fight against Terrorism". One word: ridiculous. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     "Texans have very weak minds" - nah, more like parochial - (dmarker)
         UN always was a gentlemen's agreement - (drewk)

Have you heard Prado is finished? He was badly gored. Now he can only drink herb tea.
343 ms