IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What to believe
I can think of no good reason to believe anything the regime in DC has to say about who did it or why unless they have some really good evidence

Everything I've heard on cable TV today makes me wonder about domestic terrorism

4 planes hijacked all at once (when was the last time even one was hijacked)

no meaningful response by air traffic control or national defense

I suppose all the teams of hijackers blended inconspicuously at the airports by jabbering excitedly in Arabic and having a fanatical gleam in their eye

Coup d'etat or domestic terrorism seem just as likely at this point

Andy
Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy
Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM ET
All Night Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM
Reggae, African and Caribbean Music
[link|http://wxxe.org|http://wxxe.org]
New Think about it
FOUR hijacks at basically the same time.

Billy Bob and Sammy Joe got pissed cuz thier still was busted...
Or someone with a grudge cuz of Waco...
Or some druggies decide that there was too little supply...

One plane into any of the targets....maybe domestic... BUT

FOUR hijacks at basically the same time.

That speaks of planning, long term planning without a leak. Too sophisticated for simple "domestic terrorism". And most Americans, terrorist or not, tend to want to live and believe that they can get away with it. Americans don't do suicide attacks, especially FOUR at once.
[link|mailto:jbrabeck@mn.mediaone.net|Joe]
New Modus operandi
I grant your skepticism.

But we in the US have not had a history of suicide terrorism. Generally, US terrorists want to live to terrorize another day. Whereas in the Middle East, there is a darn near constant stream of suicide bombers/mine-seekers/whathaveyou. It's in the mindset, that Allah will grant paradise to someone dyiing in his cause - whereas in the largely Catholic/Protestant US, suicide is seen as a sin.

And I think there really are too many people involved to have been a domestic suicide operation You might find a few nuts willing to commiit suicide for a cause, but enough trained to take over and operate four *large* airplanes? While flying a jumbo jet is said to be almost so easy a kid could do it, with auto this auto that, it's not that easy a task to manually steer a jumbo jet into the World Trade Centers, as apparently they did.
My pet theory is that whoever did it infiltrated the country more than a year ago, got jobs as baggage handlers, and waited for the signal. Reason I suspect baggage handlers? Otherwise they couldn't have coordinated the attack; if they were flight attendants or pilots, they would have been all over the US at unexpected times.

Oh well, we'll find out more in days to come, I hope.
That no man should scruple, or hesitate a moment to use arms in defense of so valuable a blessing [as freedom], on which all the good and evil of life depends, is clearly my opinion; yet arms ... should be the last resource. - George Washington
New note columbian drug lord was just extradited here
a 20 bill a year biz could buy this kind of attack.
thanx,
bill
why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
New Re: note columbian drug lord was just extradited here
and piss off their customers?
     What to believe - (andread) - (4)
         Think about it - (jbrabeck)
         Modus operandi - (wharris2)
         note columbian drug lord was just extradited here - (boxley) - (1)
             Re: note columbian drug lord was just extradited here - (Arkadiy)

I don't like those orange potatoes like that.
76 ms