IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Some relevent quotes
Just on a quick search:

[link|http://www.css.tayloru.edu/~gbeeley/WWW_BIBLE/04.numbers.033.html|Numbers Thirty-Three]

50 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying,

51 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye are passed over Jordan into the land of Canaan;

52 Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places:

53 And ye shall dispossess the inhabitants of the land, and dwell therein: for I have given you the land to possess it.

54 And ye shall divide the land by lot for an inheritance among your families: and to the more ye shall give the more inheritance, and to the fewer ye shall give the less inheritance: every man's inheritance shall be in the place where his lot falleth; according to the tribes of your fathers ye shall inherit.

55 But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell.

56 Moreover it shall come to pass, that I shall do unto you, as I thought to do unto them.

[link|http://www.css.tayloru.edu/~gbeeley/WWW_BIBLE/06.joshua.023.html|Joshua Twenty-Three]
12 Else if ye do in any wise go back, and cleave unto the remnant of these nations, even these that remain among you, and shall make marriages with them, and go in unto them, and they to you:

13 Know for a certainty that the LORD your God will no more drive out any of these nations from before you; but they shall be snares and traps unto you, and scourges in your sides, and thorns in your eyes, until ye perish from off this good land which the LORD your God hath given you.

[link|http://www.css.tayloru.edu/~gbeeley/WWW_BIBLE/02.exodus.023.html|Exodus Twenty-Three]
30 By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land.

31 And I will set thy bounds from the Red sea even unto the sea of the Philistines, and from the desert unto the river: for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand; and thou shalt drive them out before thee.

32 Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods.

33 They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me: for if thou serve their gods, it will surely be a snare unto thee.

[link|http://www.css.tayloru.edu/~gbeeley/WWW_BIBLE/02.exodus.034.html|Exodus Thirty-Four]
12 Take heed to thyself, lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither thou goest, lest it be for a snare in the midst of thee:

13 But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves:

14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

15 Lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land, and they go a whoring after their gods, and do sacrifice unto their gods, and one call thee, and thou eat of his sacrifice;

16 And thou take of their daughters unto thy sons, and their daughters go a whoring after their gods, and make thy sons go a whoring after their gods.

(All emphasis mine.)

This is the religious basis for the nation of Israel. It allows for no compromise, and demands the eradication of all non-Jews "from the Red sea even unto the sea of the Philistines, and from the desert unto the river."
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
New Re: Some relevent quotes
This is the religious basis for the nation of Israel. It allows for no compromise, and demands the eradication of all non-Jews "from the Red sea even unto the sea of the Philistines, and from the desert unto the river."

Is that actually current Israeli foreign policy?
Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
New No, it's not
That's why more ... umm, "traditional" factions have been opposing the current leadership.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
     Plane crashes into World Trade Center - (Silverlock) - (78)
         Make that TWO planes crashes into World Trade Center - (jbrabeck)
         Just posted that in Open - (drewk) - (1)
             Wife just called - (drewk)
         Explosion reported at Pentagon - (Silverlock) - (1)
             MSNBC -- bomb or plane... -NT - (jbrabeck)
         Sears Tower evacuated - (Silverlock)
         WTC building has collasped ... MSNBC -NT - (jbrabeck)
         pray for btilly and everyone else of course. -NT - (boxley)
         Re: Commercial Plane crashes into Pentagon too? - (brettj)
         Explosion at Capitol Building too... - (jake123)
         I presume this means the U.S. is at war. - (Andrew Grygus) - (54)
             I agree, but with whom? - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                 Could be anyone at this point. - (Andrew Grygus)
             The US should exercise restraint - (bluke) - (32)
                 Bull - (jbrabeck) - (31)
                     I agree 100%, but the US State Dept doesn't - (bluke)
                     The perpetrators will be embeded within the innocent. - (Andrew Grygus)
                     He was just making a point - (drewk) - (1)
                         Exactly - (bluke)
                     Israel should have exercised restraint. - (CRConrad) - (26)
                         Re: Israel should have exercised restraint. - (jbrabeck)
                         Blame Israel - (bluke) - (7)
                             Oh, stop being such a pathetic, whiny little prick! - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                 I guess Durban was just a bad dream - (bluke) - (1)
                                     Whine, whine -NT - (CRConrad)
                                 I guess Durban was just a bad dream - (bluke) - (2)
                                     Whine, whine, whine -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         Whine whine whine whine? - (marlowe)
                                 well he might be a whiny etc dont encourage him -NT - (boxley)
                         Oh, please. - (marlowe) - (16)
                             Rather wide brush there, Phil... - (Another Scott) - (15)
                                 Here's a question for ya. - (marlowe) - (7)
                                     Many places won't accept them, as you know. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                         Nobody wanted the Irish in America either. - (marlowe) - (3)
                                             And then there's the Mexican migrant workers. - (marlowe) - (2)
                                                 Um, I didn't flame you. No offense intended. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     Okay. My bad. - (marlowe)
                                     Of all the unbelieveably stupid questions... - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                         Of all the unbelievably stupid objections. - (marlowe)
                                 Here's another one. - (marlowe) - (3)
                                     yeah right, another stupid question. - (jbrabeck) - (2)
                                         Another stupid objection. - (marlowe) - (1)
                                             Unbelieveable - (jbrabeck)
                                 What does pertain - (marlowe) - (2)
                                     Marlowe for Benevolent (?) Despot! - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         Most of the those six billion aren't a problem. - (marlowe)
             get the right heads and place them on sticks - (boxley) - (3)
                 lets also not assume it is Arab related either. Other folks - (boxley) - (1)
                     Definitely must agree - (bconnors)
                 Kill people????? - (bluke)
             Andrew, think bigger... - (jb4)
             Let's dust off the Nukes - (SpiceWare) - (13)
                 How do you use nukes if it's the world trade radicals? -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     Once we find out who's behind it - (SpiceWare)
                 Cooler heads are needed now, Darryl - (jb4) - (10)
                     Cycle of violence - (bluke) - (8)
                         I don't agree with that advice either. - (SpiceWare) - (7)
                             All I ask ... - (bluke) - (6)
                                 Israel is not innocent either. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                     Absolutely not - (bluke) - (1)
                                         I do not favor killing those civilians . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                     Some relevent quotes - (drewk) - (2)
                                         Re: Some relevent quotes - (Fearless Freep) - (1)
                                             No, it's not - (drewk)
                     Hence "dust off" instead of "Launch" -NT - (SpiceWare)
         My thoughts are with all you folks - (Meerkat) - (2)
             Thanks. - (brettj)
             Mine too. - (static)
         Try www.chicagotribune.com - (jb4) - (1)
             www.chron.com also working - (SpiceWare)
         We'll be hearing real soon how much better off . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
             Great! - (jb4)
             Yes, we'll hear it.... - (jbrabeck) - (5)
                 Not only that... - (inthane-chan)
                 Yes... - (Fearless Freep) - (3)
                     Nope - (jbrabeck) - (2)
                         Well... - (Fearless Freep) - (1)
                             I agree. Too late to prevent when plane airborne! -NT - (jbrabeck)

Anomaly detected; No previous known cases.
165 ms