IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And the New Product Is...
A Holy War against the Evil Empire known as the United States?

I'm sorry but I think several strongholds of Extreme Muslim religion are about to pounded into grains of dust, similar to what was falling off of the WTC.

FYI, Bush made a stop in Barksdale (near Shreveport, LA), home of our B52 bomber wing on the way to his undisclosed location.

I hope it was a coincidence, but it probably isn't.

Glen
New I don't know what it is
Maybe I'm sick, but it felt a little like a blitz product launch. Multiple locations, big names, familiar images, mindboggling implications. I wonder how much of what really happened we'll ever know?

Giovanni
New What really happened...
We KNOW what really happened. The U.S. was attacked. What we don't know is the why or by whom.
[link|mailto:jbrabeck@mn.mediaone.net|Joe]
New That much we know
This thing is too big for me to grasp. I'm not suggesting coverups cabals and conspiracies internal, just the usual reserving of information by both sides in the interest of security. "The first casualty of war is truth".

This is how my dad (then a young teen in Rome) describes hearing about the invasion of the Soviet Union in 1941: when the radio first reported the declaration of war, my grandfather said "we just lost the war". There were no bullettins for a week or ten days, and then the german high command issued a list of captured cities, personnel, and materiel -- and everyone was in awe at how huge those gains had been and the feeling crept in that the Germans might have a chance after all. After the war, my dad bought several military history books to finally find out how things had actually gone.

Giovanni
New A marketing blitz?
Business is war, right?
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
     So what's with all the shock and disbelief? - (marlowe) - (45)
         Not much shock here - (JayMehaffey)
         That's not the point - (cwbrenn) - (37)
             Maybe I'm desensitized. - (marlowe) - (36)
                 Maybe we can learn something useful from this cruelty. - (brettj) - (35)
                     Not the people in this group - (bluke) - (30)
                         Difficult to reason with some one motivated by conviction. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                             And therefore what? - (bluke) - (6)
                                 Nothing arbitrary about it - (drewk) - (4)
                                     It is not so simple - (bluke) - (3)
                                         No responsible adult is ever fully innocent. - (marlowe) - (2)
                                             Easy for you to say - (bluke) - (1)
                                                 Maybe you're right. But what I have to wonder about is... - (marlowe)
                                 I was attempting to explain the sentiment. - (mmoffitt)
                         I do not advocate use of nuclear weapons . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (21)
                             How is a nuclear weapon ever a reasonable alternative? - (bluke) - (20)
                                 You've got to stop thinking with your emotions. - (addison) - (19)
                                     So tell me ... - (bluke) - (18)
                                         Re: So tell me ... - (Steve Lowe)
                                         So you tell me... - (addison) - (11)
                                             Do you seriously believ that the US can drop a nuclear ... - (bluke) - (10)
                                                 Yes. Because *I* am not an idiot. - (addison) - (9)
                                                     Really - (bluke) - (8)
                                                         Really???? - (addison) - (7)
                                                             Lets' give 'im a break - (jbrabeck) - (4)
                                                                 And what do you know about tactical nukes??? - (bluke) - (3)
                                                                     Far more than you. - (addison) - (2)
                                                                         Of course, you are right and everyone is wrong -NT - (bluke) - (1)
                                                                             Run Away! Run Away! - (addison)
                                                             I don't think Bin Laden has his bases in the South Pacific - (marlowe) - (1)
                                                                 Just shorten that to "I don't think" and you'll be right. - (addison)
                                         War has rules? - (marlowe) - (1)
                                             It certainly does - (bluke)
                                         What does it matter where you lie when you're dead... - (marlowe) - (2)
                                             So tell me why are chemical weapons outlawed ... - (bluke) - (1)
                                                 Were you ever in the military? - (jbrabeck)
                     Not the people in this group - (bluke) - (2)
                         "Americans say"? - (wharris2) - (1)
                             Sorry - (bluke)
                     A different take - (wharris2)
         The shock... - (GBert) - (5)
             And the New Product Is... - (gdaustin) - (4)
                 I don't know what it is - (GBert) - (3)
                     What really happened... - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                         That much we know - (GBert)
                     A marketing blitz? - (marlowe)

I don't usually win conversations this decisively.
123 ms