IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New May the loverly zeta dump the rel old fart and move in with
you, with all her chalkboarding whining bitchin white woman style. Aftere the first go round you will push number 2 pencils in yer lugholes or choker to death without using your hands.
be careful what ya wish for.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
New Yup don't really want today's version of her

Just gimme the young, fresh, sweet, delicious, young her as she was back in 'Darling buds of May'

Cheers Doug
     As good an argument as any. - (marlowe) - (65)
         Why does that guy look French? - (orion) - (51)
             Gosh... 'ya think it might be the BERET? - (Ashton) - (22)
                 No not the Beret - (orion) - (21)
                     "the way his face is laid out" ??? - (CRConrad) - (20)
                         So... who implemented the post ranking? - (hnick) - (18)
                             My ratings weren't slipping - (orion) - (17)
                                 babble -NT - (pwhysall) - (16)
                                     Keep it up - (orion) - (15)
                                         He's trying to tell you something - (tuberculosis) - (14)
                                             So what IS your point? - (orion) - (13)
                                                 Holy freakin cow with a lemonade stand - (tuberculosis) - (11)
                                                     bookmarked thanx, -NT - (boxley)
                                                     So you don't like my posts - (orion) - (9)
                                                         Ok...please check the forum title for a refresher.. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                             Well this is a bar, ignore the man talking to his hand -NT - (boxley)
                                                         Getting back to semantics again.... - (folkert) - (6)
                                                             But it could have been done in a better way - (orion) - (5)
                                                                 Shut the fark UP. - (pwhysall)
                                                                 Please re-read my previous message... - (folkert)
                                                                 Not in the flame forum -NT - (tuberculosis)
                                                                 We've tried - (kmself) - (1)
                                                                     Change will take some time - (orion)
                                                 Norman... Norman... Norman... -NT - (folkert)
                         Less posts, why want to catch up with me? - (orion)
             I'm going to try the positive approach - (tseliot) - (26)
                 Shit that was inspirational - we can all learn <g> - (dmarker) - (5)
                     Would've put it in flame off but I hate that branching crap! - (tseliot) - (4)
                         Bite me. - (admin) - (3)
                             Get bent. - (tseliot) - (2)
                                 Besides the fact that you just got kicked ... - (drewk) - (1)
                                     You know you love it. (new thread) - (admin)
                 Thanks much better. - (orion) - (19)
                     This is not a flame and I am breaking my rule of talking to - (boxley) - (1)
                         Once again your wise wisdom rings true - (orion)
                     Hardest thing I've ever written on this board - (tseliot) - (16)
                         Well said. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                             Maybe so. Thanks for the input. -NT - (tseliot)
                         I would of course not have said it so nicely, but... - (CRConrad) - (4)
                             I think you're absolutely correct on all points. -NT - (tseliot) - (3)
                                 There's some semi-heavy sarcasm embedded in that, right? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                     Hahaha. No, I was completely sincere. - (tseliot) - (1)
                                         Believe these two POVs cover the range quite well. 0 to add. -NT - (Ashton)
                         All are welcome, some are read -NT - (boxley)
                         What would be a forum for me to participate in? - (orion) - (7)
                             goto sleazyboard - (boxley) - (3)
                                 I am there - (orion) - (2)
                                     Pay no attention to the floating lightbulb - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                         Uh, well, actually, uhm, to be perfectly honest... -NT - (CRConrad)
                             If memory is the issue - (tseliot) - (1)
                                 Memory is an issue - (orion)
                             Post to your K5 diary or USENET. - (Another Scott)
             Mime question #4 - (tablizer)
         how come he's not squinting? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             "Turning Japanese" - (orion)
         Y'all sure he isn't Iraqi? - (altmann) - (1)
             Could be, maybe I was wrong? - (orion)
         A question for Marlowe - (Silverlock) - (8)
             Asking Chickie Questions takes planning man - (dmarker) - (4)
                 hey fuck you - (boxley) - (3)
                     Bill, you ain't my dream FUCK, morph into M Douglas's wife - (dmarker) - (2)
                         May the loverly zeta dump the rel old fart and move in with - (boxley) - (1)
                             Yup don't really want today's version of her - (dmarker)
             That's right. - (marlowe) - (2)
                 Chickie. Eva hear saying 'dig own grave with tongue' ? <g> -NT - (dmarker) - (1)
                     but she wuz worth it -NT - (boxley)