IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Did Powell lie?
[link|http://www.workingforchange.com/article.cfm?itemid=14503&CFID=5182643&CFTOKEN=11455944|Hmmmm]
New of course he did, does anyone think not?
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Fascinating.
New Again, this is interesting:
[The plagerized]
Marashi's essay was published in the Middle East Review of International Affairs in September 2002, a scholarly magazine run by the GLORIA Center (acronym for Global Research in International Affairs Center) in Herzliya, Israel. Its director is Barry Rubin, who's also a senior fellow at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy -- an Israel policy think tank. Rubin is part of the coterie -- which includes Daniel Pipes, Michael Ledeen and the arch conspirator Richard Perle -- who have been pressing for a U.S. attack on Iraq.
o o o
So here we have a politically inspired document, spliced together by a Shi'a student, published by an Israeli-based think tank hot for war, swiped off the Web by Blair's harried minions and served up to Powell as a masterpiece of British intelligence collection from MI6.
LRPD: Does this snake smell funny to you?
Alex

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session."\t-- Mark Twain
New Chickie & Powell have a lot in common

>>
"just how much rubbish has been served up to the American people in the guise of reliable "intelligence."
<<

Per Chickie here ...

Just how much false & unadulterated crap gets posted by perhaps the most brainless and insensitive member of IWETHEY, as facts to justify a killing war

DSM
New Saddam is a BAD man!
Just how much false & unadulterated crap gets posted by perhaps the most brainless and insensitive member of IWETHEY, as facts to justify a killing war
(insert picture of children probably killed with US-sponsored chemical weapons here)

Little facts do you know.

It has been proven that Saddam is a BAD man.

Therefore, we MUST kill the Iraqi children.

Hey, I have a question for you.

Ever notice how the people in favour of this war always talk about "getting" Saddam?

But never about "getting" the innocent children.

When the odds are that about 1,000 children will be killed to "get" Saddam.

At which point, doesn't it sound more like we're out to "get" those children
-and-
Saddam is the "collateral damage"?

(Those odds based off of casualty counts from the first Gulf War.)
New It's easy to tell.
His lips were moving.

[Edit] I must say I've been a huge fan of Cockburn's for a very long time. I must renew my subscription to The Nation. His "Beat the Devil" column alone is worth the price of a subscription. I highly recommend it. If you haven't ever read our country's oldest news magazine, give it a look: [link|http://www.thenation.com|The Nation]

Note: "Beat the Devil" is not available online the last time I looked. Which I like as I much prefer reading printed material. ;-)

bcnu,
Mikem
Expand Edited by mmoffitt Feb. 14, 2003, 01:37:23 AM EST
     Did Powell lie? - (Brandioch) - (6)
         of course he did, does anyone think not? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             Fascinating. -NT - (Brandioch)
         Again, this is interesting: - (a6l6e6x)
         Chickie & Powell have a lot in common - (dmarker) - (1)
             Saddam is a BAD man! - (Brandioch)
         It's easy to tell. - (mmoffitt)

do
head.bang(wall);
while(1);
44 ms