IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The guy I bought the car from was an interesting guy.
Recalled to me that he flew bombers in Viet Nam. While we were penning the deal he said, "George Bush is determined to get us used to $2.50/gallon."

Obvious, I thought, but remarkable to hear that in Fort Wayne, Indiana - and from a native! Simple, direct, to the point logical conclusion about the reason for war.
New Clinton/ore already tried that, if you remember
the last time oil was at $35 per gallon he ended up being pushed to release oil from the reserves and pushed the Saudi's into more production because the economy was tanking. American economy runs best at $25-$29 per barrel, lower than that the oil states both ours and others suffer badly causing debt failures which push into our pockets.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     It's all about the oil fields - (marlowe) - (5)
         The guy I bought the car from was an interesting guy. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Clinton/ore already tried that, if you remember - (boxley)
         Where is Osama? -NT - (Silverlock) - (2)
             Either dead, or afraid to show his face. More likely dead. - (marlowe)
             I don't know where he is. I am truly not that concerned -NT - (tangaroa)

I don't even see the point of having sound on this.
504 ms