IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New We already knew that there isn't enough blood supply in the
male to operate both the mind and the penis, at once. Now we see that there isn't enough blood to operate just the mind alone:

if it's thinking about sex and religion at the same time.

It's understandable that a boy may be brainwashed into any activity whatsoever - what's surprising about this particular one?

What is less understandable is that the Imams, Ayatollahs and Falwells aren't in jails - while those who smoke marijuana are: and no one has been known to commit a massacre after smoking marijuana, that I've heard.

Yep, just more evidence that we're fucked as a species. We've always got a God around, to blame for the crap which can't be justified any other way - including next, the nukes. Two minutes to launch: starting any next *now*. (That's not a 'maybe' - the world is still hostage to that other acronym, M.A.D. every second. It just doesn't make the news - the species accepts it. Evidently welcomes it - as it will take only one to commence the exchange.)

The species is fond of its TLAs though - ya gotta Love

Mutually. Assured. Destruction.

.. as its epitaph, along with, They did it for God's Love and 70 virgins: That's how Fucked they were!
New another fallacy bites the dust, donja follow the News?
Kingston Jamaica is a war zone, and they smoke fatties like I smoke marlboro's. If you are predisposed to violence maryjane just makes you a little slower while you create the mayhem.
thanx,
bill
why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
     mideast solution airdrop hustler or woodies for martyers - (boxley) - (6)
         Very interesting. - (static) - (2)
             Probably off topic, but a pity about Tepper - (wharris2) - (1)
                 That's one reason I don't read her very often. - (static)
         We already knew that there isn't enough blood supply in the - (Ashton) - (1)
             another fallacy bites the dust, donja follow the News? - (boxley)
         Not a "holy war", but a "woody war". - (tablizer)

Certainly, as long as they don't require any treatment.
53 ms