IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New /me wipes sweat off his face...
Okaaaay... Back away from the little red button, okay? ^_^
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New Great sig.
Right on topic, too.
New Interesting that it should work out that way.
I was actually being a little more literal.

I work at the Redmond Microsoft campus. ^_^
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New Just keep humming that mantra..
Yea though I walk through the rank shadow of Billy n'Bally, I shall ...

And..

And...

And....

FIND THAT SWITCH which turns off: The [here's why you must upgrade] built-in Bugs. <<<<<

Y'hear ??
New I'm lookin', I'm lookin'...
     Great Bridge Shutting Down - (gdaustin) - (19)
         They couldn't get another round of funding. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Look at Informix - (wharris2) - (16)
             The best product always loses - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
                 Such a good summary I just printed it + taped it to my door. -NT - (tseliot)
                 man, I have lived that - (cforde)
                 Y'know.. when the cynical view becomes - (Ashton) - (12)
                     Thought experiment. - (Arkadiy) - (11)
                         Metaphorically: in an instant. - (Ashton) - (10)
                             Re: Metaphorically: in an instant. - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                                 Checked the scale: within a std. deviation? - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     Re: One death is a trgedy, a million is a statistic. - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                         You win, of course - re 'the means'. - (Ashton)
                             Mitnik them -NT - (mhuber)
                             /me wipes sweat off his face... - (inthane-chan) - (4)
                                 Great sig. - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                                     Interesting that it should work out that way. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                         Just keep humming that mantra.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                             I'm lookin', I'm lookin'... -NT - (inthane-chan)
         Fortunately it's not the end of PostgreSQL - (tonytib)

How much more blacker could this album cover get? None more blacker.
61 ms