IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "Bruce Schneider"? At Counterpane? New to me...
I mean, I'd heard of Bruce Schneier -- the founder, owner, and CEO of Counterpane, AFAIK, not "a tech manager" (WTF does that mean?) -- but never of any Bruce Schneider...

So much for their fact-checking: If they can't even get the name -- of a celebrity, in his field! -- right, then why should I believe they got anything right?

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Because they're C-freakin-N-N, dammit!
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
New Ashton typo or CNN fix?
Direct cut-n-paste from the current CNN link..

Bruce Schneier, a tech manager at Counterpane Internet Security, said that it's time to consider holding companies legally liable for the security of their software and networks.

Must be CNN fix, since we all know that Ashton wood never let a tpyo get bye. :)
[link|mailto:jbrabeck@attbi.com|Joe]
New CNN fix. I checked, before writing the above.
New You CNN sya taht again!
     Claims that MSSQL flaws brought Internet to knees Sat - (dmarker) - (12)
         link at the bottom is too funny - (SpiceWare) - (5)
             ISPs should be forcing his software off the 'net servers. - (static) - (4)
                 Re: ISPs should be forcing his software off the 'net serv - (deSitter) - (3)
                     Exactly. 100% agree. -NT - (static) - (2)
                         MSgetting nose rubbed in it here in China - (dmarker) - (1)
                             I'm a mess of tears here... - (kmself)
         YAN CNN 'analysis' - (Ashton) - (5)
             "Bruce Schneider"? At Counterpane? New to me... - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 Because they're C-freakin-N-N, dammit! -NT - (drewk) - (3)
                     Ashton typo or CNN fix? - (jbrabeck) - (2)
                         CNN fix. I checked, before writing the above. -NT - (CRConrad)
                         You CNN sya taht again! -NT - (Ashton)

Blessed are those who expect nothing, for never shall they be disappointed.
50 ms