IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New They're an endangered species
But not yet extinct: There was a monster.com commercial that had a truck without a driver rampaging through town. Spent too much time on the rampaging bit and not enough on that it was a monster.com commercial, which would explain why you forgot. I forget half of the commercials and ended up saying a lot of "Oh, yeah..." when I saw a best-of list elsewhere on the Web, so a lot of them were just...forgetful.

My faves: Zebra, Osmonds, clown were good but in the "would get old fast" category. Dog was good.

Worst: The incredibly appetizing ad, which FYI was for a car if you had your head turned to gag when they put the logo up. After 30 seconds of mindless panicing, you find out the mindless panicker was Joe MT. who lost his ring but you've stopped caring. Badly done Barber shop redux.

Dumbest: Monkey feeds the polar bears at the zoo. Marijuana makes you pregnant, to put fertility drugs out of business. Big city buffalo, should have been a Bills ad. Cool-looking Cadillac being superceded by less-cool-looking Cadillac. H&R Block spending 10 seconds more than they should have at $BIGNUM/second for the Willie Nelson ad, which was otherwise pretty good.
New To be honest
I stopped watching sometime in the second half when the Raiders just couldn't catch up. We put on a Superbowl 34 tape instead and watched the Rams win. So I missed some of the commercials. My heart was just not in it anymore when the Raiders kept losing the ball to the Buccs and the Buccs got 34 points to the Raider's 3. The game was no longer enjoyable after that.

[link|http://pub75.ezboard.com/bantiiwethey|
New and improved, Chicken Delvits!]
     Favorite SuperBowl commercials? - (boxley) - (14)
         Mine - (Mike)
         Loved the Ozzie commercial! - (jb4)
         On the whole...bad year for SB commercials. - (bepatient)
         No opinion - (Silverlock)
         The HD movie ads - (SpiceWare) - (6)
             Yes very nice indeed! - (lister) - (3)
                 Ads only good part of Super Bowl-unless your team is playing - (bbronson) - (2)
                     fully agreed, most of the time - (boxley) - (1)
                         Too many SB's have turned into boring ass-whuppin's - (bbronson)
             We had a news item about the SuperBowl ads. (!) - (static)
             We had a news item about the SuperBowl ads. (!) - (static)
         Best of all - (orion) - (2)
             They're an endangered species - (tangaroa) - (1)
                 To be honest - (orion)