IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I don't know the case either, but I do find it interesting..
that the fact that some of the war protestors apparently support a review of this guys case is being used by the medja and other right wing loonies to paint all people protesting the impending war as cop-killer lovers.

Of all the people that were at the marches, this small subset is getting the most press and air time. It's the same ol', same ol' bullshit from the right-biased press in this country: "Look! See! All these lefties are evil. They even love cop-killers!"

Geez, what I wouldn't give for a press free of corporate influence. About the only popular news outlet I can stand to read anymore is the oldest news magazine in the United States: The Nation.
New Its simple really.
They are all, every one of them, being duped by someone with alot of lies and a different agenda.

Its quite an impressive list, actually. Some folks I had a decent amount of respect for.

Since its a "Philly" thing...though slightly before my time...there is no end of debate about it...and despite alot of grandstanding in the trial...Mumia couldn't...and still cannot...counter the base evidence...officer shot with his gun, in his possession, with his ammo and he was seen doing it.

Somehow they have taken a taxi driver/cop-killer and made him a world-reknown political prisoner. It is an amazing story of marketing that even MS would be proud of.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New When the usual suspects get together to organize a march
they get most of the press. When a march is organised the idea is to get numbers so list it as a anti-war march. Once everyone is there you have a captive audience for the organizers pet peeves which are usually marginal to the people marching and reckless to the rest of society. However since you brought the bull horns and microphones you get to call the tune. Stupid I know but the news only covers the loudest voices which are often the snivelling unwashed.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
     OpEd+facts: Marching With Stalinists - (marlowe) - (14)
         Do you ever think about anything else? - (deSitter)
         It's good to be reassured that... - (a6l6e6x)
         stalinists are not communists, they are statists -NT - (boxley)
         I'll take this one. - (Brandioch) - (10)
             In some sick, twisted way... - (inthane-chan)
             As to point one? - (bepatient) - (7)
                 I think it was freeing mumia - (Simon_Jester) - (6)
                     Ok. - (bepatient) - (5)
                         Like I said, I know nothing of this case... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                             I'm sure it does. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                 I don't know the case either, but I do find it interesting.. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                     Its simple really. - (bepatient)
                                     When the usual suspects get together to organize a march - (boxley)
             we be gassing minoritues in california for years :-) -NT - (boxley)

Has anyone seen the bridge?
69 ms