1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Let's form a Club
The Examplars?

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
New knights Examplars of the no table, Im in
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
New Re: Let's form a Club
OT (what else?)

In college, I knew a guy who was sort of "new age" - into "Tao of Physics", describing his psychedelic visions, etc. My advisor had a sort of "guru" character (long white beard, bald, famous physicist) and would have seminar-parties at his house, and this guy would really hold forth when he had a few glasses of white wine into him. Once I was joking off-line with my advisor about all the crazy shit the new age guy was into and describing it in such excruciating detail. He answered "Yes, he's the sort person who wants to form an isolation tank club."
-drl
     Inspirational posters . . . - (Silverlock) - (9)
         I lov the "Mistakes" poster, its true, its true -NT - (boxley)
         Several potential LRPDisms too! - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             "When You Earnestly Believe You Can Compensate For A Lack - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Another hopeless optimist - (Silverlock) - (1)
                     I think you Get It, Grasshopper..___Namast\ufffd y'all -NT - (Ashton)
         It's ME! - (broomberg) - (3)
             Let's form a Club - (imric) - (2)
                 knights Examplars of the no table, Im in -NT - (boxley)
                 Re: Let's form a Club - (deSitter)

WoCFoC
77 ms