IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New aw, geez...
Look, I hold no brief for orion, most of whose posts I find as dreary and exasperating as the rest of you do, but unless you think that your one-man crusade to drive him away by sheer force of invective can actually succeed, which I'm inclined to doubt, then what useful purpose is served, apart from your own gratification, by kicking him in the head every time he surfaces? --particularly when all he said in this instance was "good to see a new face. Happy New Year to you too." Given the likelihood that he'll continue to participate here, then surely it's to the community's benefit to provide a little positive reinforcement (if only by suffering the posts to pass without comment) when he manages to complete a message that omits his usual obsessions, nicht wahr?

cordially,

"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New Ja, ja, ja, aber... Dammit, remember...
...you've only been here for a month or so, while I've been exposed to YEARS of this.

Is it any wonder if he's driven me, too, a little bit around the bend?

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Don't blame me
I am trying to do better now. But you blame me anyway. I suppose that is ok, I can take some of the responsibility, but not all of it. If you ask me, you always were more than just a little bit around the bend before I even met you online.

For an Alternative Nearly To Imitate IWETHEY please visit [link|http://pub75.ezboard.com/bantiiwethey|the ANTIIWETHEY Board]
providing an alternative to IWETHEY since December 2002
New There's the worm, and there's the hook
The trick is to be smarter than a fish.

cordially,

New Blub... blub blub... blub, blub...
Gulp!

:-)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Re: Blub... blub blub... blub, blub...
I'm going to take that for the sound of you swallowing your riposte before it could be uttered, and log off with renewed faith in the prospect of human perfectibility.

cordially,

No, it wasn't; it was a pretty exact diagnosis. -NT - (CRConrad) - (6)
         aw, geez... - (rcareaga) - (5)
             Ja, ja, ja, aber... Dammit, remember... - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 Don't blame me - (orion) - (3)
                     There's the worm, and there's the hook - (rcareaga) - (2)
                         Blub... blub blub... blub, blub... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             Re: Blub... blub blub... blub, blub... - (rcareaga)

When you're holding the Moon for ransom, you value stability in an application.
60 ms