IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well.. the movie Is 50 yrs old -
but I thought it was basic, like "The Wages of Fear" and "Rashomon"? It's about two children, WW-II events that lead them to create their own 'cemetery' for animals. Hence the 'forbidden'. Guess it was an oblique day..

(Here's a minimalist [link|http://www.reel.com/movie.asp?MID=411&Tab=awards&buy=open&CID=0#tabs| review]. Think it probably merits a few more words than this, though.)

Sorry - guess this skit seemed a bit like, a Beavis-kinda s t r e t c h
But OK - he sorta made it to the pun with Murray! ;-)

Ashton
who was hoping for something more like - a recent far-North tale, related by a Nat'l Geographic traveller: of an old man disciplined by his tribe, deprived of all possessions, tools (for reasons? I missed first part). The confiscation was punishment - to 'ground' him for awhile.

He left anyway, with nothing.

Dropped drawers, defecated in his hand, formed a 'knife blade' as it chilled. Dropped saliva on the 'edge', forming into serrations. Killed a dog or wolf with his shit-knife, used the skeleton + skin to form a sled - harnessed that to another dog or two.. No longer 'grounded'!

now There's cloaca canniness
When the rich assemble to concern themselves with the business of the poor, it is called Charity. When the poor assemble to concern themselves with the business of the rich, it is called Anarchy.

-Paul Richards
New Sorry
Before my time.
And I'm not a old time movie buff.

Moving French anti-war drama explores emotional trauma faced by five-year-old girl after witnessing parent's murder by Nazis. Gut-wrenching performances make this a must for fans of classic foreign films.

Yick!

You've confused me with someone who wants to be traumatised.

I have a friend named Murray. He's very quiet, and Jewish. So it seems that a lot of Christians latch on to his name this time of the year and mention it to him. He gets very annoyed but does not respond in anyway they will get him hurt.
     Merry Christmas - (broomberg) - (5)
         ggguuuurrrroooaaan!!ROFL! -NT - (boxley)
         flemcomics : "Forbidden Games" : : Yanni / Kenny G : music -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
             Confused - (broomberg) - (2)
                 Well.. the movie Is 50 yrs old - - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Sorry - (broomberg)

Anytime I tell a client that "Oh no, those computers just change settings and delete things" instead of "You're a moron, and should be entrusted with nothing more complex than a crayon and an Etch-A-Sketch.", I'm lying.
34 ms