Incre\ufffdble !!

It seems that many more hold this Sterling performance in as high esteem as I. The guestbook comments are worth the read, even. Ah to see this with a new print, in one of the few remaining non-plex Real movie houses left..

Then too - the Message is as valid today (as many others expressed) and the movies of '02, while making special effects at a billion/sec - lack the story, the actors (and their elocution!) and the perfect morphing of the er issues with the times. Many commented on the impression made, as children, and their repeated viewing since.

Thanks for this great central repository; I'll peruse some of the links as and when. And light a candle that no Yahoo imagines EVER! a 'remake' under inane '02 Marketing criteria w/ oblig. car chase, monster sex and heaped dead bodies.

(I see I must revise 'Nikkto' to Nikto - no less than Robert Wise spells it that way.) Finally.. the theremin was the perfect instrument for the arrival scenes. As reported - scared the shit outta lotsa 12 yos, way back then.

Cheers,

Ashton von Nikto