IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Does Peta know yer sealing?
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
New re Box-pic AND Inthane-pic
Ummm - now here's a maybe interesting thingie:

[Hah]

I've *never* been able to 'load' Inthane's pic, yet! Left to itself (now I just hit STOP) it will spin that lil Moz spinner until Dubya gets a PhD. No big deal, but WTF is going on with that - everybody else's stuff loads fine.

*Your* sig loads fine.. but would take about as long as for Dubya to parse misunderappreciated. And Moz 1.01 wants to load that .src Every Time! (= in any thread with Either of your two pics). Moz jes can't seem to find it in one o' its cache thingies (??) Cache n'carrion?

Umm I only gots 192M of 2 yo-style RAM and 52K typ dialup so:
I won't piss in your ashtrays if you won't throw yer butts in my ur-eye-nal..

:-\ufffd
When the rich assemble to concern themselves with the business of the poor, it is called Charity. When the poor assemble to concern themselves with the business of the rich, it is called Anarchy.

-Paul Richards
New will pull it out until I can get ImagMagick to compile
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
     YAN .sig test - (folkert) - (5)
         You know, you don't actually need to go through with it. - (CRConrad) - (4)
             Blah, Blah... - (folkert) - (3)
                 Does Peta know yer sealing? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     re Box-pic AND Inthane-pic - (Ashton) - (1)
                         will pull it out until I can get ImagMagick to compile -NT - (boxley)

Thanks for noticing.
56 ms