IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Couldn't agree more.
But you must understand that the stated ideals of this country are a fiction. The entire history of our independence can most accurately be summed up as follows:

1. Wealthy aristocrats (read The Founding Fathers(tm) )were given huge tracts of land to come to the Colonies and set up shop collecting taxes.
2. In further compensation for collecting taxes for the Crown, these aristocrats got to keep a part of the taxes collected.
3. After a while, these aristocrats realized that if they could get the ill-educated masses to believe that the burden of taxes was all the Crown's fault, they could break away from the Crown and keep all taxes themselves. This would make them even more obscenely wealthy than they already were.
4. The succeed in their propaganda and the Revolutionary War is fought.
5. At the end of the RW, taxes go UP!
6. Seeing they have no more "representation" than they did under the King, a group headed by a Revolutionary War hero (Daniel Shay) attempts to exercise their new "Constitutinal Right" to protest and heads to the capital.
7. They are slaughtered. The rest now "get it".

It took Andrew Jackson to introduce the notion of democracy. Democracy was not on the minds of the vaulted "Founding Fathers". Plutocracy was their game. And plutocracy is what we have had since.

So, yes, the ideals betrayed by the US are far worse, if and only if you are the sort who believes in equality.
New what disney book did you read that in?
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
New Being there (USSR), 5 universities, numerous lectures, etc.
What part are you claiming is factually inaccurate? The Founders weren't tax collectors? They weren't given huge land grants? They weren't the landed aristocracy? Shay's Rebellion didn't occur or wasn't put down?

Nice drive by, but I'm calling you on this one.
New not a prob will get to it in a bit in a new thread
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
New Here we go rebuttal to mmoffet on Founding Land Grants (new thread)
Created as new thread #70744 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=70744|Here we go rebuttal to mmoffet on Founding Land Grants]

Long time, no Sov - (rcareaga) - (40)
         From the Left, I'm Mike Moffitt. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             Re: From the Left, I'm Mike Moffitt. - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 You'd like Taosim. - (mmoffitt)
         Turn that around - (ben_tilly) - (19)
             Re: Turn that around - (rcareaga) - (18)
                 Not begging the question - (ben_tilly) - (17)
                     Re: Nuclear Holocaust. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                         Re: Nuclear Holocaust (10/62) - (rcareaga) - (7)
                             I think that applies a lot. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                 f you use the word civilian in your sentence - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Sorry, I didn't clarify that sufficiently. - (Brandioch)
                             Re: The stakes. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                 Defensive: an example. - (Ashton)
                                 Re: The stakes. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                     Of course! that is the "other side" - (Ashton)
                     Re: Not begging the question - (rcareaga) - (7)
                         I don't think that assumption of yours is right - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                             Re: I don't think that assumption of yours is right - (rcareaga) - (5)
                                 Um, the US needs enemies - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                     Re: Um, the US needs enemies - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                         ya go for the one you can find - (boxley)
                                         Does this explain...? - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                             bingo! -NT - (rcareaga)
         from the fringes I'm boxley - (boxley) - (9)
             an additional thought - (rcareaga) - (8)
                 as you said, veritas in vino - (boxley) - (2)
                     Re: as you said, veritas in vino - (rcareaga) - (1)
                         betrayed bosses meaning fathers of our country :-) -NT - (boxley)
                 Couldn't agree more. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                     what disney book did you read that in? -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                         Being there (USSR), 5 universities, numerous lectures, etc. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             not a prob will get to it in a bit in a new thread -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Here we go rebuttal to mmoffet on Founding Land Grants (new thread) - (boxley)
         Methinks the method of the breakup outweighs the fact. - (Ashton) - (4)
             Re: Methinks the method of the breakup outweighs the fact. - (rcareaga) - (3)
                 Hmmm ____the homeopathic theory of ingrained Hate - (Ashton)
                 Hitlers without end. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                     But Hatred is always derived from Fear. - (Ashton)
         Winding it up - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Don't be a stranger.. :-) - (Ashton)

This is gonna blow up - like a coeliac at a bread festival.
72 ms