IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The US ratio lawyers:engineers is the reverse of Japan's
But have we enough to assign just one lawyer to every datum which M$ has stolen.. since the Altair port?

What is increasingly hard to grasp is - given the reams of paper about previous screwings, followed by bankruptcy: are all the research depts. of all the companies, precisely as ept as W? (Who *trains* these droids? McDonalds?)

Then fall C\ufffdsar.

(The story of M$ couldn't be sold as fiction.. this much dumbth is simply implausible.)

Say Beep - yer Company got any 'close ties' with The Beast?
Got Savings? Annuities?
When the rich assemble to concern themselves with the business of the poor, it is called Charity. When the poor assemble to concern themselves with the business of the rich, it is called Anarchy.

-Paul Richards
New Thought I had mentioned before...
...I work for the folks that think Jerry Lewis is the King of Comedy...

So...yes....

unfortunately...

We have signed on the dotted line with "the Beast"

As for savings...I have children....so...no I don't ;-)
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Sorry to hear
It's a predicament, then. Must give pause before inserting the next barbed needle into the Billy-Bally Siamese doll, lest I cause collateral damage. :(

I thought Rupert Pupkin was the King of Comedy :-0
(And I'm sure that Rupert's day job was - Corporate ethics training.) Whaddaya suppose Ken Lay's Bio will sell for, when he gets out?

er.. if he goes in, that is.

Gosh.. I miss all those Reagan folk who hit the slammer. Somehow Meese escaped - that I remember. I can't recall how many from Randy Bill's entourage were sentenced, though: was it 0?

Anyway, should the Doll perform really well and - if your Co. can't spel O.S. - could they be tempted with er Apple, in a pinch? And if you were the one who suggested the correct SYA --

Cheers,

Ashton
just reading about the Corp dividends tax cut in the hopper; recalling your unarguable comment that -- such taxes are simply passed on in the product pricing. So I suppose it follows: we'll be seeing price cuts in the products next, right? Right?
When the rich assemble to concern themselves with the business of the poor, it is called Charity. When the poor assemble to concern themselves with the business of the rich, it is called Anarchy.

-Paul Richards
New Speaking of Mickey Dees... (new thread)
Created as new thread #70663 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=70663|Speaking of Mickey Dees...]

[link|mailto:curley95@attbi.com|greg] - Grand-Master Artist in IT
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry/|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] [link|http://pascal.rockford.com:8888/SSK@kQMsmc74S0Tw3KHQiRQmDem0gAIPAgM/edcurry/1//|HIS GHOST SPEAKS!]

Your friendly Geheime Staatspolizei reminds:
[link|http://www.wired.com/news/wireless/0,1382,56742,00.html|Wi-Fi enabled device use] comes with an all inclusive
free trip to the (county)Photographer!

Why You ask? Here is the answer to your query:
SELECT * FROM politicians WHERE iq > 40 OR \\
  WHERE ego < 1048575;
0 rows found
     Wasn't there supposed to be... - (bepatient) - (5)
         The US ratio lawyers:engineers is the reverse of Japan's - (Ashton) - (3)
             Thought I had mentioned before... - (bepatient) - (1)
                 Sorry to hear - (Ashton)
             Speaking of Mickey Dees... (new thread) - (folkert)
         Here's something I'd pay to see - (n3jja)

I signed a contract that said so.
193 ms