IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ah yes.. pretty bubbles in the air
Hmmm - is having a volunteer soul mate akin to the Mormons' baptizing the dead Jews on the holocaust lists, without a proxy-vote from the engrams in the \ufffdther?

OTOH.. Yes! we Could presume that the only 'conspiracies' are the documented ones of the Beasts -of Belsen -of Redmond -of ENRON and the merely presumed wet dreams of our new Pope.

Perhaps your implication is Right (or is it Left?). Let us direct ourselves to the Certain and the measurable. Let us henceforth confine these pages to a minute dissection of the consequences of opening Ring 0 to the video driver, the nuances of 100 mail clients for *nix and various permutations of NTFS, HPFS as a function of file-size X [n! directories] (and the format problems of the Coleco tape drive, should R-121 be misadjusted, increasing 3rd harmonic THD of the bias oscillator.)

No more wonderings about the species-origin of bipeds cross-bred in certain swamps of the near-tropic zones of the current Empire, since these may not be quantified with IQ stats, Octal error codes or specific DNA sequence.
{sigh} No numbers? Then what can one say? Hmmmm - yes, let us sanitize, compress, seek equilibrium.

I will if you will.

:-\ufffd
..but it's a dry heat ZZzzzzzzzzzzzz
When the rich assemble to concern themselves with the business of the poor, it is called Charity. When the poor assemble to concern themselves with the business of the rich, it is called Anarchy.

-Paul Richards
New Are you out of your mind?
If you can't duscuss conspiracy theories, the evils of Ashcroft, and whether or not the Bush family and the British Royal Family are both part [link|http://www.reptoids.com|Reptoid] (oops, looks like the Reptoid Research Center site is down today), sprinkled with a large dose of references to obscure philosophers and films, then Bubbles is just going to have to look elsewhere - she doesn't know the first thing about NTFS -or- HPFS.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Of Marlowe & Bubbles (& Froth & Foam)
Ashton, This place would be the worse for you not being here - I for one learn a lot from your prose, thoughts & the subtlties of your perspectives. We are not all as deeply & widely read as you.

Your colorful style is what makes a place like this such a melting pot & contrasts with the brainless & game players (in psych sense) among us.

My pet peeve (& I know many feel the same) is dealing with no-names & persistent anonymous posters & those who create avatars to stalk these forum halls.

These phantoms are harmless if they come in disguise (drag in some cases) to snoop & listen or to seriously protect an identity for legitimate saftey or legal reasons. But they can create a problem when they post voluptuously whilst pretending to be a personality who they are not.

At worst they have malicious intent & the greatest criminal example of that was Microsoft executives posing as IBM customers on Canpus BBS, to attack IBM under their false identities (a crime they got clean away with).

Am sure there are some who are just geeks who think it is funny (to their geeky selves) to pretend to be someone else & to play a false identity. That may be okay in short bursts (growing pain experiments) but a problem if persisted over a long period. In psychiatry it is considered a mental disorder <grin> are you listening Mr Marlowe/Barlowe/Geek/Freak. But when these people blatantly troll & flood the forum with posts in an in-yer-face manner, whilst hiding their identity. They deserve excommunication (axecommunication).

Cheers Doug

#2Usual typos + some refinements to intent.
Expand Edited by dmarker Dec. 24, 2002, 05:46:21 AM EST
New Ah, but Bubbles is as real as most here.
Trying out her new computer and learning how to navigate things like forums, she reacted to comments by others comparing Ashton's political and rhetorical style to her own. In truth, she cannot comment further or defend herself for two months or more, for the computer has been packed away for a road trip.

Nor did anyone intended to be disparaging of Ashton, who is enlightening, amusing and confusing, sometimes all at once.

Bubbles explained the relationship between "Archimedes" and "Bubbles" (see sig line) - some film or book where the Wizard could never remember his Owl's name (Archimedes), so he called the owl Bubbles instead. I think I mentioned "obscure references".
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Well then.. long may Bubbles effervesce!
As to her style.. I have never supposed that 'I choose a style'; believe that the CU (collective..) chooses us. I also note that no two of us arrange our holographic memories very similarly.

So If B happens to have channeled a similar phase-space.. two months? disconnected - a mere bagatelle: Our timeline trisects hyperbolic space near Aleph Null. In two months;

W will likely still be talking, Ashcroft's nude statues will still be draped and the Lott-2nd-string replacement will be making more inane speeches like his *weasley unacceptance treacle du jour. "Unity" indeed..

*not to be confused with the friend of the absent-minded Owlover to whom you allude.

As to this modern-day Hypatia's nom de plume:
Babbit + troubles would be arcane, but would yield Boubles. Then in It Can't Happen Here, the bucolic spouter of poisoned homilies was named Berzelius Windrip - (who all the while, Loved the People just as much as he feared and detested Persons.) Nothing fizzy there -

So if there be a Bubbles indeed, clearly she shall have much to answer for; my guess is that she will provide the suitable Questions.

Ashton

PS - Surely then.. Our Hypatia has her personal copy of TDTESS (!) and recognizes that Gort IS the Big Daddy all Authoritarians long for.. as much as the biznessmen love the phrase, 'We had no choice. Everyone is using it!' :-\ufffd

I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
-- Michael Rennie as Klaatu
When the rich assemble to concern themselves with the business of the poor, it is called Charity. When the poor assemble to concern themselves with the business of the rich, it is called Anarchy.

-Paul Richards
New Thanks for kind words -
Alas.. having been fortunate to meet a few 'widely and deeply read' (and also wise enough to excerpt only the timely) I don't even have to imagine where I fit on that scale.

I expect that most who write stuff here or anywhere - are doing so for the fact that - you don't really know What you 'think' until you try to relate it in some way, to today's arbitrary New! (but always a re-run) Hot topic. Anyway.. the trouble with the instant-reply is that - Everyone needs an Editor! (Gawd.. W.T.F. Was Shakespeare's ?!? S/He The Man). Slothfulness means - few Brevity Awards\ufffd \ufffd - for the Bestower :( Oh well..

As to the phantasms - Hell, those can be [er Ought to be] Hilarious. Trouble is, none of our clan appears capable of running a Jerry Lee Cooper! It's very Hard to present an unrecognizable persona - right [You Know who-you-are] ? THAT takes *real editing-out* of fav phrases..

(I just e-mailed Steve O'Connor - found a more current website.. Hmmmm)

I'd still *LOVE* to Astroturf the Beast on Home or any other grounds; their billions paid in disinformation - lies at the Heart of their scam. I lack the eptness solo, but imagine.. if.. a few actually Talented Ones were to cull some of the great quips we've all heard recited here -

And methodically get them spread about! They sure as shit aren't gonna be seen on zIWE, now are they? I think that Tom Paine would approve of the pen as Sword - and would see The Beast as a palpable symbol of much more than.. a merely schlock marketing farce: that Beast would die in a few months, if the vox populi weren't such unmitigated ignoramuses.

Ridicule is th eobvious means - imagine if a George Carlin merely focussed, repeatedly upon Billy n'Bally at play.. long enough for the press to run with it ??!

Regards,

Ashton,
indefensible as always

-Paul Richards
New Ahhh Jerry Lee Cooper & Steve - An excellent case
Jerry Lee Cooper was a brilliant bit of work & to Steve's credit - once we twigged he fessed up and all was forgiven.

Marlowe treats us to

1) A false persona that we (many of us) know is false
2) Floods this forum with his news clipings & his troll-bait one-line 'I Say' comments
3) Ignores posts that tell him we know he is false & to either put-up or shut-up
4) Continues to make the inflamatory comments in its false persona

The pain-in-the-ass here is that he trolls for reactions (and has been for many months) but because Marlowe is a false identity & thus a false person, it is pointless trying to discuss posts with it as a person (because it is a false person & you never know what is a genuine answer from it (am calling it it because it maybe a female except I suspect few females would be so barefacedly juvenile))

Marlowe's charade can be described as quirky in the extreme & blatantly insensitive (the flood of in-yer-face postings). It has f***** up this forum as regards any meaningful discussion about these W-o-T events - his (phantom) way of interacting is bluntly of trolling & is inflamatory.

I for one would like to see Marlowe (or whoever/whatever it is) create its own news forum & post all the f'ing crap it likes there but it should at least include in the title that the posts are from a phantom id who hasn't got the mental alertness to fess up when cornered about reality - but intends carrying on its disruptive charade.

#2 Again put Simply. Marlowe (aka ???) has *hijacked* this forum, uses it to play its games at our expense, disrupts the normal flow of person-to-person debate which here is on important issues such as the deadly serious matter of war on terror.

#3 refine content

Marlowe (aka ???) put-up or shut-up

Doug Marker
Expand Edited by dmarker Dec. 23, 2002, 11:52:06 PM EST
Expand Edited by dmarker Dec. 24, 2002, 05:53:22 AM EST
New As we see, consensus is hard to come by.
The only reason I can see to reply to (most of) his predictable 'sources' is merely - the education of lurkers. Hell, it's all Very old stuff - which I (for one) learned about at my Gramma's knee ie first-hand. (But the Hate was of course - primordial) Because it is old - there are lots of young'uns who haven't lived-out the consequences of monomind 'solutions' to all things.

(Remember A Einstein's quip, ~ Problems created at one level of thinking cannot be solved at that same level at which they were created..

Akshully, it isn't worth the investment of time to even imagine the lurker-behind; those whose self-importance is revealed as.. er 'contributing to Patriotism n'stuff' via clandestine seecrut techno- 'developments' - are Egoists I don't actually want to clutter up limited cache space with.

Besides, techno- is a field which encourages 'living in the head' and believing such crap as that, "there exists The Answer to ___ blah blah". The Certain are ever a branch of the Fundamentalist. Screw that.

Anyway, we have at least one new sentient mind - maybe we need to advertise ;-)

Ashton

-Paul Richards
New Steve O'Connor link
[link|http://members.iweb.net.au/~steveoc/bbb/index.html| Here].

It's a game re the split of M$ into Microsheit and Microshat, complete with a BeOS fireman with flamethrower. Fahrenheit 666 ?

I think Steve might be pissed about just how it is, in the United Consumers of Murica.. that,

"The Market Corrects . . ."

Y'know?

-Paul Richards
New Re: Steve O'Connor link

I like Steve's dream, but I suspect that MS is fireproof <grin>

Ain't it intriguing how much the high & mighty contributed to Bush's election campaign. Now, if I was a consipracy theorist, I might be tempted to think that the act of sheer desperation by the Repubs to get Bush in (by hook & crook etc:) might have been to protect the big business house of cards from a complete catestrophic crash. Bush & co may one day be able to say they allowed some parts of the house to fall down gently.

Enron were big contributors to Bush & infact some admin positions required the applicant being vetted by Enron's chief (thief).

MS were also a major contributor

Ahhh but what the F

They got away with it <grin>

Cheers

Doug

New Re: Steve O'Connor link
Ash,

I believe I know who Marlowe actually is - bloody shame - this person needs a dose of grow up pills.

Doug M
New {cackle}_____{GLORP}____also re another MIA + Dream
Well.. given that the boy kinda mocked yer er 'security' talents - can't be no big deal to morph past that silly lateral-arabesque of a portal thingie, can it? (I infer from my Betters)

Maybe best not to blow too hard on such a purposeful House o' Cards, though. We all need our illusions, some more than others :(
Remember - even skanky Mrs. Bobbitt finally had to cut to the chase! to prevent further unwanted umm penetrations.
(That incisive story did reach auslanders' shell-likes - right?)

But speaking of folks with large self-imposed Crosses to bare..
Has anyone heard how Nick is doing? And esp. the collateral damage [a Big Phrase in the Warfare State] to his -ex ? the intelligent Ms. J.

I Have a Dream for The Season:

One million each, Christians, Muslims and a token sample from n-Others:
meet in Geneva? Toronto? and Defrock ALL the Priests!

Headlines:

PEACE SCARE !!!
ALL internecine Warz called off for duration!
(Wall Street Crashes; bodies falling from buildings - clutching stock certificates)

Oh well.. Could Happen. Some Day.

Hey Epiphany! - bring some More of that Great egg nog, y'hear ?!

-Paul Richards
New Mental disorder, indeed.
Okay, Doug, I'll level with you. You and I are the only two posters on this board. All the other accounts are just my sock puppets. I set up ZIWETHEY just to mess with your mind. I've been listening in on the hidden microphone in your Froot Loops with increasing glee. I've got another bug in your toilet. I play back your bathroom noises at parties. (Word of advice: get more roughage.) And I'm an AOLer too. In fact, I've got a couple dozen different AOL accounts from which to DDOS your PC. (They keep sending me those disks, what am I just gonna throw them out?) I own all the routers in the world. I don't just block your messages. I modify them to make you look like some sort of left-wing nut. I even changed your picture once to make you look like a girl. That was a hoot. Also, I'm the one that stole your dentures.

Am I kidding, or not?
No appeasement for oil!
The reason I don't budge is I'm waiting for you to catch up.
"What must it feel like to lose an election to a retarded monkey?" - Andrew Sullivan
"The US party calls in mortar fire on the enemy positions. The UN party stands up, climbs over the lip of the trench, and recites Robert\ufffds Rules of Order as it approaches the machine-gun positions." - Lileks
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
With luck: [link|http://pascal.rockford.com:8888/SSK@jbf~W~x49RjZfyJwplqwurpNmg0PAgM/marlowe//|http://pascal.rockfo...mg0PAgM/marlowe//]
New A thought just occurred to me.
If you really think I'm behind all this skullduggery, doesn't that imply you beleieve I'm smart enough to mess with your packets enroute? And that you, a self-proclaimed security expert, couldn't forestall me? And doesn't that imply that I'm smarter than you?

So you've foreclosed the option of calling me stupid. No, wait. That only implies if you follow logic. And you don't. So I guess you could call me a poached egg if you want to. And actually mean it.

Another note of logic: I could easily be smarter than you and *not* be compromising routers and running circles around your safeguards. But the reverse wouldn't hold.
No appeasement for oil!
"What must it feel like to lose an election to a retarded monkey?" - Andrew Sullivan
"The US party calls in mortar fire on the enemy positions. The UN party stands up, climbs over the lip of the trench, and recites Robert\ufffds Rules of Order as it approaches the machine-gun positions." - Lileks
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
With luck: [link|http://pascal.rockford.com:8888/SSK@jbf~W~x49RjZfyJwplqwurpNmg0PAgM/marlowe//|http://pascal.rockfo...mg0PAgM/marlowe//]
New Oh fer f***'s sake
OF bloody course you aren't behind the blocking of my posting. I never said that once you idiot.

You are nothing but a immature pain in the ass. You are a regular here & have been for years. You use several aliases which is not a problem if it weren't for your characteristic obsessive and non-stop posting & trolling. How the fuck you get a day's work done is beyond me - I'd fire you quick smart if you were employed in my company as it is plainly clear your mind is not on your work.

You are a classic prima-donna who is so far up your self that you think the world revolves around you and your interests and your games. Over the years your racism and nasty side keep surfacing. It is ugly. Own it under your own name instead of hiding behind a charade.

So if you want to continue to spam this forum for fuck's sake use your own name - this childish Marlowe charade might have been funny for a while but your osbsessive posting over so many months under your silly alias here turns it into a behavioural disorder.

For fuck's sake get a life & do some serious growing up - you aren't a little kid anymore.

#1 Just in case anyoe is in any doubt about Marlowe contribution - click on collapse threads link. Then go back over the last 1000 primary posts (back to early 2002) & count them against the name of the poster. If the words 'serial spammer' or 'obsessive poster' don't come to mind, then you must be counting the wrong items.

#2 removed dulicated edit ????
Expand Edited by dmarker Dec. 25, 2002, 10:45:58 PM EST
Expand Edited by dmarker Dec. 25, 2002, 10:50:18 PM EST
Expand Edited by dmarker Dec. 25, 2002, 11:17:30 PM EST
New Grin :-)
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
New You're still a paranoid delusional loon.
I have only ever used one account here. One.

And I have as much right to post here, as much as I want, as anyone else. It's not my fault if you can't keep up.

P.S. Not only don't I know who's blockign your posts, I'm not even convinced that your posts are being blocked. For all I know you got too drunk a few times and couldn't type your password, and now you're reading all sorts of stuff into that.
No appeasement for oil!
Expand Edited by marlowe Dec. 27, 2002, 05:13:15 PM EST
New If I'm an obsessive poster, then...
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/user/userStatistics?backurl=http%3a//z.iwethey.org/forums/render/forum/show%3fforumid%3d47|what are those seven people ahead of me?]

No, don't tell me. Let me guess. They're all my other accounts.

No appeasement for oil!
New Explaining human behaviour
1) Show any forum here where those ahead of you *in total numbers* post more primary posts in any single forum than you do here (your 1000s of posts are almost exclusively here - theirs are in many forums over a longer time (wide interests) & are predominantly part of discussions not primary posts (trolling))

2) Do as I said & collapse the threads & go back thru this forum (which should be renamed "Marlowe's (aka some dickhead) personal war on the world"

And this has to be explained to you !!! - You just don't get it

a) You hijack this forum - you rarely (until goaded) make comments on other's posts (probably because your comments are so patently shallow)

b) Your awareness of other human life forms outside US is so appaling as to be offensive (insensitive in the extreme)

c) And no amount of criticism, lately elevated to blunt abuse - really gets through to you - you will characteristically keep spamming this forum & ignoring that others who don't share your racist & shallow views, deserve time to post & debate their own points of view

It is pretty clear you have never travelled or lived in other cultures - anyone so contemptuous of others ways of life & can't see it, is a problem but you keep wanting to share your shit in excessive abundance

And you keep posting under an alias - the name you use here shows up nowhere else on the Internet (try google on Dmarker & you can see I am a real person with a presence spanning many years). You are a phantom.

So 'Marlowe' here is a challening question ...

Why do you post what you do in such large quantities & whilst obviously offending some of us here (to the point that abuse is rampant), whilst using a *false* name - what is wrong with the one your mother/father gave you ?

Doug Marker

(If you ever get to understand that question you may begin to get an insight to why this person (me) kicks you - whoever you are)
Expand Edited by dmarker Dec. 29, 2002, 03:10:47 AM EST
Expand Edited by dmarker Dec. 29, 2002, 05:27:04 AM EST
New a wrong b right c thats the point of a forum
make points have others debate. Without a cause belli would you have posted so many insights into the HK point of view to contradick Marlowes posts?
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
New No Bill

I doubt you will find many of my posts that do that (that were in response to a Marlowe posting).

I think you will find they were dominantly in reply to others who were discussing/debating issues here.

Again if you check the past 1000 posts the ratio of primary postings by individual is dominantly by Marlowe.

New And this my friends, amateur shrink as we each be -
Is what happens when you come to imagine that George Boole's methods shall lead thee to *Truth*. Add in a bit of paranoia, numerical conceit, a pinch of early at-the-knee inculcation.. et Viola! (or a frumpy Bassoon squawk)

Wir haben Die Marlowe bot!

Deduction
Induction
Seduction
(S)uction

But WTF it's Solstice Time! Let us be grateful for amusement in all forms!
May your fav M-2003A-1 magazine-fed, semiautomatic, gas-operated couch remote-controlled SmartBomb not er 'bomb', OK :-)

Santa Claws

Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle..
Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle..

-Paul Richards
New George Boole's methods?
I'm more partial to those of Thomas Bayes myself.
No appeasement for oil!
     US security may monitor & possibly blocks access here ... - (dmarker) - (41)
         In a pinch - (Ashton) - (40)
             Re: In a pinch - (bubbles) - (37)
                 How tragic . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (23)
                     Ah yes.. pretty bubbles in the air - (Ashton) - (22)
                         Are you out of your mind? - (Andrew Grygus)
                         Of Marlowe & Bubbles (& Froth & Foam) - (dmarker) - (20)
                             Ah, but Bubbles is as real as most here. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 Well then.. long may Bubbles effervesce! - (Ashton)
                             Thanks for kind words - - (Ashton) - (6)
                                 Ahhh Jerry Lee Cooper & Steve - An excellent case - (dmarker) - (5)
                                     As we see, consensus is hard to come by. - (Ashton)
                                     Steve O'Connor link - (Ashton) - (3)
                                         Re: Steve O'Connor link - (dmarker)
                                         Re: Steve O'Connor link - (dmarker) - (1)
                                             {cackle}_____{GLORP}____also re another MIA + Dream - (Ashton)
                             Mental disorder, indeed. - (marlowe) - (10)
                                 A thought just occurred to me. - (marlowe) - (9)
                                     Oh fer f***'s sake - (dmarker) - (6)
                                         Grin :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                         You're still a paranoid delusional loon. - (marlowe)
                                         If I'm an obsessive poster, then... - (marlowe) - (3)
                                             Explaining human behaviour - (dmarker) - (2)
                                                 a wrong b right c thats the point of a forum - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     No Bill - (dmarker)
                                     And this my friends, amateur shrink as we each be - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         George Boole's methods? - (marlowe)
                 bubbles, Vilkommen, Bienvenu - (boxley) - (11)
                     Only Barbarians would drink aerated Red! -NT - (Ashton) - (10)
                         Aerated red is catching on - bubbles & all - (dmarker) - (9)
                             Another Bubbles . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                                 Harumph.. - (Ashton) - (7)
                                     I had the same compliment once(about not staring at chests) - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Ya, well.. Bill, - (Ashton)
                                         Me too. - (mmoffitt)
                                     If God wanted men to look women in the eyes... -NT - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                                         She's not too swift a designer.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                             Indeed. - (mmoffitt)
                                             no no must resist! - (boxley)
                 Re: In a pinch - (dmarker)
             You called...? :-) - (static) - (1)
                 Re: You called...? :-) - (dmarker)

Ain't science wunnaful?
114 ms